26

Jennifer's POV

Hours passed and I remain in the same position, looking like a damn lunatic, sitting on the edge of the bed feeling nothing but excessive guilt. All this time, I thought I could just shove it and bury it deep in the very back of my head but no, seeing him triggered everything. I just can't get away, can I?

 What I did is haunting me every second. I couldn't even look at her without feeling bad. I've probably asked every single question, doubt myself but fuck it will all end up in one conclusion. I have no explanation, I don't deserve to have one. I mean yeah, it happened before I got married with Leah. So my inner demon self is telling me that, technically, I did not cheat. 

I was just her slave that time. Nothing more. 

But still, I was hers.

It was just plain stupid. 

Beyond stupid.

I know it's cliche, but I'd do everything to take it back. I'm willing.

But I also know it's impossible.

I jumped as soon as I felt someone kissed my shoulder, of course, I panicked judging by what took place earlier. I calmed down once I hear Leah's voice. "You sleepy, sweetie?" She whispered and pulled me closer to her body. "Mmm, you guys done? I thought you'd be over in an hour." I asked, "I know. I'm sorry. Dylan got in the way." She whispered and kissed my shoulder twice. Every time I hear that name, my stomach flip upside down. I guess, it's a consequence I had to live with for the rest of my life. I don't even know if I will tell Leah. I wanted to. I do.

I want to be honest with, start a clean slate. But that's damn near impossible.

Whenever we go out and she spotted someone eyeing me, all she wanted to do was to rip their eyeballs. That's her.

You can never win with Leah.

Dream on it, but it won't happen.

Possessive.

Protective.

Let alone this. I can't imagine what her reaction would be.

I mean can you?

"Hey baby, remember that night at the ball? When I couldn't walk straight? Yeah I didn't trip, I fell and slipped in your best friend's dick."

Yeah. That would not end well. In fact, It's far from well.

There's no chances.

That's why I shouldn't say anything. I will move on.

Yes. Right.

Things will be okay.

Fuck.

That took a lot of convincing to make myself calm.

It barely even worked.

"Still up for dinner?" Leah asked and grab my boobs, resting her hand on it. "Mmm..so you're all mine now?" I bit my lip. "Actually, no." She sighed.

I frown and pull away, turning around to face her. "Dylan's still here." She sighed and run her knuckles on my cheek. "What?..." I frowned. But to be honest, I'm starting to freak out. And I'm damn sure whatever she'll say next will send me completely to hell. "I know..I'm sorry. He asked if he could crash here for tonight. Is that okay?" She asked. "W-what? I mean..why? He has his own house.." I tried not to stutter but obviously it didn't work out so well.

The last thing I need right now is to spend one more minute around with that guy.

As long as he's here. I cannot move on and pretend everything's okay. It still feel like I'm cheating.