14

Jennifer's POV

"What are you talking about? You're the only person I had sex with." I lied through my teeth, biting my cheek. She gets quiet for a few seconds and eyed my collarbone before looking up at me.

You know one of those moments when you wish you have better things to say? Yeah. I was kinda hoping someone would save me right now. I muttered the first word that crosses my mind but seriously, I'm freaking out more than I look. She step a foot forward and pushed my chin up, our eyes meeting. "You're mine, you know that right?" She whispered. I gulped, nodding my head. "Yes." I whispered.

She licks her lips then kissed me hungrily. "Good. Now clean yourself up. You're coming with me at the office. " she said making me frown but on the other hand, I secretly let out a sigh of relief. That was so close to being dead meat. "I- what?" I blurted out. "Mrs. Norris took a day off. From now on, I don't feel comfortable leaving you alone with Taylor or anyone other than me." She said simply. Shit. And my heart rate rises up, hearing her say that shoots guilt in my spine. "Okay, ma'am. I'll take a shower" I said and head towards my room.

After we're all set for about half an hour. This is the part I was dreading about. We get inside the car without any wrecks, hallelujah for that. But Ms. Remini is getting all touchy with me, I mean I don't mind. I love it. It's just that her hands are getting lower and lower. If he isn't here it would be much better but I feel really uncomfortable. She started kissing me until she noticed my worry. "What's wrong?" She asked.

"T-Taylor is here" I reluctantly said. "I don't give a fuck about him" she grits, pressing some button on some shit causing the cover to shut, creating a barrier. If you might have guess it, yes. She fingered me all the way to the place where she works. She's that freaky. After she managed to pull two successful orgasms from me, she bring her two fingers into my mouth before brushing her lips with mine.

I could get used to that.

We entered the gigantic building as we passed through people walking in different direction although when they see her, they automatically made space for her. For instance, inside the elevator, people had to leave the lift for us. It left me thinking how she can leave a fright in their eyes in a snap. Like me in the beginning but I'm getting used to her arrogant attitude. Their heads now and they stopped in their tracks and wait for her to walk away before continuing what they're doing. Note that, her hands are wrapped protectively around my waist. We gathered around in the highest floor in the building which is the 32th. As soon as we step a foot inside, a woman in a shite dress immediately approaching her with a cup of coffee and a clipboard on her other hand. I assume it's her assistant. She handed the coffee to her. "Good morning, Ma'am. You have a meeting with Mr. Hannigan at 11 am and a conference meeting after lunch, here's the copy of your schedule. There's been also expected minor changes but I already fixed it." She said, following us. I glance at Ms. Remini and she kept a straight face on while walking not even caring to stop for a minute. "Put that on my desk right away." she said. Or you could just reach it out of her hand right now.

My eyes are fixated to everything it landed on. This is my dream. I've always wanted to work in a big company where I could have my own office. It's sucks that they don't hire undergraduates. Well, who am I kidding.

We were lead towards the black leather door once it opened my mouth drops in disbelief. Her office looks awfully big. As usual it's minimalistic and mostly black and white with the touch of gray. An abstract painting hanging over the wall and a huge couch on the corner. The view of New York City can fully be appreciated through the huge glass. I can spot the Empire State Building from here. It's amazing. I gasped when I felt an arm gripped my waist and a lips brushing against my neck. "You'll be good here?" She said.