13

Leah's POV

Today was a total fuck up for me. We lost a client over a conference held earlier so as one could imagine, I'm in a bad mood. The only thing I  was looking forward is to see Jennifer. I could recall how terrible my choice of event, you might think I'm dumb for coming out on the night when the ball was hosted. My dad and I had a fight so me being the stubborn girl, I decided to piss him off even more. I'm so tired of hiding myself, pretending I'm so one I'm not so even though he didn't take it nicely, I don't care. It's good getting off that on my chest.

I got home early, heading towards my room to change my clothes but as soon as I enter, someone is trying to be sneaky. I unintentionally  did a double take seeing her, only in her thong, lying on her stomach on my bed while she stares at me and biting her lip, giving me a smirk. I close the door behind me and shoot her a grin. I know what she's doing. "I get what you're trying to accomplish. It's never gonna happen, kitten. " I said, throwing my purse on the dresser. "I'm not doing anything" she said, playing dumb by arching her front making her ass pops out. Torture, pure torture. "Who said you can come here in my room?" I groan, but she stood up from the bed, pulled me closer and pushed me on the headboard. She straddle my hips and kissed me hungrily, so hard that I can feel her biting my bottom lip. "Blah blah blah" she mocks, chuckling like she didn't even care or scared what consequences she might get. "Are you mocking me?" I frown. "Yes, are you gonna punish me? Cause I don't care." She said, and I can feel her humping my leg, grinding her crotch against my pants. "Ohh.." She let out, tilting her head back, letting a giggle. I'm trying my best not to give in but it's so hard when a girl who looks like this is begging for a fuck. "Stop it!" I hissed but she kept going, grinding even harder and I swear to god, I could feel her wetness against my pants. "Mmm yes" I'm surprised to see her this horny, it's far from the Jennifer I know on the first day. It's like she's not even scared of me anymore.

"Fucking stop this, Jennifer. I swear-" I got off by hard grinding followed by loud trail of moans. "Mmm" she shuddered, and finally opened her eyes and looked down on her crotch. Seeing a wet spot on it. "Sorry..hope it's not that expensive" she said and bit her nail. God, she's so damn sexy. I couldn't help it, I push her down and kissed her torridly, hurrying to get her out of lingerie. Once she is, it's unbelievable how damn her panties are, soaked. I dived in and eat her out, leaving her a hot moaning mess, her hands gripping my hair tightly. I push two fingers into her and notice she wasn't that tight anymore. "We're you touching yourself while I'm gone today?" I hissed. "N-no why?" She whispered and I'm not biting on her response. "Don't lie" "Okay. I am" she bites her lip. "Very bad." I grit and curl my finger upward, letting my finger scratch her walls making her let out helpless whimpers. Just as she orgasms, she straddled me and I could feel her trying to unbutton my pants. And right at that moment, I never felt so weak.

I stopped her hand but she kept kissing, I guess this is her way of distracting me. Real sneaky. "Please let me?" She whispered in between wet kisses. Fuck. "I like it rough" I hissed. "Like I don't know about that" she smirks and successfully get me off my shirt and pants. She leaned down and drag her tongue between my breasts, until it reaches my neck. I helped her by throwing off my bra and once I do, her eyes gets big. "So full" she grins, but I could see the hesitation in her eyes.

She slowly put her hands on it and her smile gets bigger as she started kneading them. I leaned my head back, the pleasure made me shiver. She bring her tongue closer to my chest and circled my nipple with her tongue, she looked up to me while doing it. I shoot her a dirty grin as I push her hair back from her face. As she was busy, I pulled down my thong off of me.

I opened my legs and she just kinda pulled away and looked at my crotch. "Look at you all scared" I teased. She raised her brows and run both of her hands on my inner thighs. Fuck. "Who said I am?" Me? She wasted no time although it was evident she's never done this before. She's just looking at my dripping pussy. "This is the part where you eat me, kitten" I teased. She licked me from my slit up to my clit, never breaking the eye contact. "Like this mama?" She says and did it again. Damn it. I push her head forward and I felt her getting aggressive with me, she started sucking on my clit. It took me by surprise as she put two fingers inside me. "Uhhh. Fuck" I hissed through my teeth.

She's getting rough and bold, like my moans are the only thing she needed to hear. It doesn't take long for me to come, when I do my knuckles were turning white as I grip on the thick comforter. "Mmm..ahh" I breathe heavily, trying to compose myself. She's good for a first timer, I don't even know if she is but hell, that's what you call a an orgasm. She raise up and giving me a cheeky grin, I can see my juices glistening on the sides of her lips. It's such a turn on.

She bites her bottom lip shooting me a mischievous smile. "I made you come" she whispered and kissed me hungrily. I put my hands on her ass, and she straddled me for the second time. Soon enough, our kisses are turning into little wet pecks. "Mmm..so am I bad?" She asked, leaning her weight on me. "I'm impressed." I said. She flashed me a small smile and rest her head on my naked chest. Right there, I'm feeling something I know is wrong. She's changing me. And I'm damn scared.
"Jennifer?" I said but she didn't respond, I looked down and she was asleep. My heart beats rapidly. I'm not used to this. This is not you Leah.

I wanna wake her up but a part of me is holding me back. I just watch her sleeping peacefully. She is something. And it can't happen.

I don't want to hurt her because of my past obsession.

Jennifer's POV

I woke up with my body tangled with someone, I looked up and see her. Oh my god. And then happenings from last night came flashing back. We had sex. Together. That's my first time doing it and you know what's weird? It doesn't feel strange. Her body drives me crazy. Why does it make me feel so good and happy? Seeing our naked bodies together under this comforter made my grin even wider. I tilt my head back and I can see her opening her eyes.

Can I just stay here? I don't want her to go. That unusual coming from me but her presence makes me feel so complete. I maybe going nuts here. But after I pretended to be her girlfriend that night, part of me wishes that's true.

"Good morning" I smiled, she just shoot me a grin. "I slept here again" I said. "Tonight, you won't." She said. And ouch. Oh she's back to her awful mood again. I hate this. Why is she so bipolar? "Get off. I'm going to work" she said without emotions. "Oh" I muttered and pull away. Why is that hurting me? I'm just her slave. I mean, that should be clear to me. I shouldn't care at all.

She gets up and I hear the shower running. I stayed there for a bit feeling upset for god knows what. I see her phone sitting on the nightstand and I'm dumb to pick it up. I'm just curious. I push the button and my mouth drops. The lock screen was a picture of me at the ball. It was a stolen photo, I wasn't looking. How did she even take this? The fact she set it as her lock screen made my tummy turn upside down, butterflies. Definitely butterflies. As soon as I hear the shower turning off a I put it back to where it belongs and act like nothing happened. She came back wrapped in a towel looking sexy as hell. I wanna do it again. "I said get up, Jennifer. Didn't you understand what a I just said?" She said. I got up and grab the my lingerie on the floor. As I'm wearing it she comes closer to me, I thought she's gonna kiss me but no.

"Is that a hickey?" She said in her deep voice, pointing on my right collarbone. Oh shit. I covered it last night, I completely forgot about that. "From last night?" I said, and smiled reluctantly. She narrowed her eyes and pursed her lips. It was one of the looks she shoots at me when she's raging with anger. I don't feel good about this.

"I know damn well when I leave a hickey. I'm gonna ask you again, who gave you that hickey?"