36

Sorry, guys. Depression is such a bitch.

*Here comes Leah's POV for the following chapters*

Jennifer's POV

My lips quiver as I looked up at her. There are something in those hungry, hungry eyes. For a minute, I forgot what we were talking about until I finally came back to my senses.

"What- have you lost your mind?!" I exclaimed, struggling from her grip.

She exhaled deeply, gazing down before our eyes meet again. She still makes me weak that I could feel my legs wobble just by her looking at me.

"You want my help, right?" She muttered sensually, her face inching closer to mine as my body grow frail. I'm completely trapped against these walls.

"Yes. But not this way! What makes you think I'll even consider this idea? I'm committed." I exclaimed. She smirked at me, shaking her head. "Everything is not about you, Jennifer. Did you ever thought that I just happen to have my own needs? That I just need to get off with someone?" She whispered through her husky voice.

Why does it hurt hearing her say that? I know we're not together but it's like she's treating me like some whore. And she knows my past. In other words, I was expecting to be treated with a little more respect knowing she was once the person I trusted my life with.

"You have Stella for that. You seriously think that this would work? Did you even consider the consequences if they found out about your genius idea?" I said.

"Stella is in Germany for weeks. And Dylan doesn't have to know which make sense, we can screw around for as long as we want." She bit her lip.

"Why are you doing this Leah? What exactly is your plan here?" I chuckled, looking away. "My plan?" She whispered, her finger started travelling on my colarbones, tracing it softly, back and forth. My body instantly got the goosies.

"My plan is to bend you over the table and make you scream my name until you beg me to stop fucking you sensless." She whispered sensually.

The minute she utter that, my body went completely frozen, losing the ability to break free. Even my breathing went rapid.

Then I thought, she's trying to manipulate me.

"Stop. Just stop! This is ridiculous, Leah. You had me there once, but this is different. I'm not your property anymore. You don't own me." I said intensively.

"You may be right but you also know that if I want something, I will do everything just to get it." She gritted through her teeth.

I didn't say anything. How am I suppose to talk after that?

"After this, we can move on with our own lives. Just like it never happened." She mutter softly, her hands gripped my waist tightly, and her face gets closer to my neck, almost inhaling my scent.

"I need to leave. Let me go, Leah." I said and pushed her body that is firmly pressed against mine but he's holding me so fight, like she's refusing to let me go.

It made me remember how possessive she is.

But that doesn't change the fact that she's acting like she met a whore at some strip club. I don't like when she talks to me like that, because that's how she treated me when I became her slave.

"I said, let go of me." I repeated. She stared deeply into my eyes until she reluctantly releases her grip on my waist.

I left her house immediately, not wanting to drive much thought about what happened but it seems impossible, being there in that place, with her, brings so much memories to me.