28

Jennifer's POV

Have you ever have those moments where you just really wanna feel good and take out the stress away from your body. And the only way to do that is to have sex?

Because I haven't had any for two whole fucking weeks.

Technically, it's not moments for me.

And I'm dying.

As you can imagine.

Well, I can't.

Leah's been so busy, like real busy. She'd wake up early, come home late, around midnight. And she as dead tired and will fall asleep fast once she hit the bed. I know, it's work, but I've been trying real hard not to complain and get in the way but we barely have time for each other recently. I even visited her in her office just to see her. That's how bad it is. It's so difficult to get her attention. I'd make a move, but she'd just kiss me and that'd turn out into a make out session, but it's like we have a ticking bomb everywhere, we couldn't take too far, or at least her.

She explained thoroughly that the company is facing a lot of financial difficulties because of her father's debts that's why she can't just stop working, she's the CEO. People expect a lot from her, especially her dad. So I did the best I could to be supportive. Cooking lunch for her and drop it at her office, everyday. We have Mrs. Norris for that but I just want to be the best wife.

She deserves it.

She's never been this busy in our entire relationship and I'm starting to get pissed honestly. But then again, compromise is the solution.

I just want her attention.

God, I miss her so much.

It's killing me.

The closest I've ever been with her recently is cuddling, at night. It would only last for a couple of hours before that damn alarm clock starts ruining everybody's day.

I'm standing here in front of the mirror, checking the fitting of the new lingerie I bought. It's a set. Black, lace and thin. Hugs my body perfectly and lifts up my breast, squeezed tighter so it's looks bigger than my average boobs. I turn back and fixed the thong, pulling it upwards, my ass bouncing as I do. I grin to myself. I look good. Leah will drool at me, for sure.

It's time for me to torture her back.

Damn right, I bought these just for Leah. I normally wouldn't buy these stuffs because Leah always do it for me, it took a lot of courage to walk into that store and asked the sales lady for the most revealing pieces they have.

I've never been this desperate for some much needed affection.

I slipped in my robe, feeling the cold breeze embracing my skin. I sat on the bed, constantly checking the time. Until an hour passed, then two, three...

I fell asleep.

Fuck this.

Until I heard the door closing from downstairs, I jolt up from my sleep and quckly fixed myself. Removing the robe and throwing it somewhere on the floor. I looked at the clock and it's 12:17 am although she did text me, told me I shouldn't wait up for her.

I sat on the bed, before I know it she was opening the door, moving slowly, trying to be silent. I giggled to myself and turn on the lampshade. "Hi..." I whispered, she looked at me in disbelief. "Jennifer...w-what are you... doing up?" She said but I could see her eyes traveling on my body as she does. "Mmm..I was waiting for you, mami.." I bit my lip, opening my legs, letting her see how thin the fabric I'm wearing.