27

Jennifer's POV

Lo and behold, Dylan left the city. I'm not sure when, but it's been a week so I'm assuming he did. So I'm breathing without a worry again, although I know somehow it will always haunt me, I don't expect it not to. But it's better not seeing the face of my mistake every now and then.

It's good to have things back they were, at least for me.

As of the moment, we're having our mani-pedi done at some exclusive nail salon, of course with Leah, it's always extra. We all know that. Me on the other hand, would never agree spending this much money for such thing. I guess I should consider it as a perk of being married with a multi-billionaire persona.

I looked at my side, through my specs that I've learned to wear over the past few weeks, I never knew having shitty eye sight would suck this much. Leah was toying with her phone, scrolling through her feed, on Instagram, I think. She was having her usual, which is long sharp acrylics. I frowned, because you know why!

Okay, I love kinky sex. Our sex was exceptional. But it really hurts when she goes hard and lost the shit out of her. She noticed me staring and glances back at me, grinning at me cheekily. "What?" She raises a brow. "Nothing." I smiled, and went back to reading the magazine I had on my lap. "It's obviously not. What is it baby girl?" She mutters.

Baby girl.

My heart.

There's nothing new with her calling me cute names, but it just always gets me!

Her voice, the way she says it, it rolled from her mouth perfectly. I just- ugh.

I hold back my smile as much as I could. Then snap from my little typical high-school teen moment, "Isn't that a bit...long?" I said casually. She narrowed her eyes and shifted her eyes on her nails, then back at me. "I've always done it this way." She chuckled. "Oh, right." I grin, she frowned at me. She did it for a few seconds before biting her lip, "Ohhhh." She says with her husky, sexy voice. I stop myself from smiling. She finally gets it.

Now I'm embarrassed.

I heard her requesting to cut it shorter, I smiled inside and pretended not hearing a thing. I couldn't even look at her.

We finished in an hour before we let it sit to dry while admiring my nude matte polished nails. After a while, Leah paid and we hang out inside this cute little coffee shop inside the mall. "Are you gonna look at me or what?" She says, as locked her phone. "What?" I played dumb. She just laughed quietly to her self. "You are the cutest." She whispered, and look at me, grinning playfully. "I am not." I huffed, and looked away. She just shakes her head.

"I have something to tell you." She says after taking a sip of her latte. "Mmm?" I looked up at her. "I had this thing for a while now until I agreed to do it. A magazine asked me to cover for the next month's issue." She says and I smiled immediately. "Really?! Oh- Baby that's amazing!" I beamed and grabbed her hand. I studied her reaction and not even a pinch of excitement showing in her face. As usual.

"This is big." I said. "Aren't you happy?" I asked. "Well, It's a good promotion for the company since we're facing a lot of issues. It will help, definitely, a lot, actually." She says. "I can't wait." I smiled.

I would just really love to see a photo of her smiling. And all her other sides. It would be perfect, I can already picture it inside my head.

God, I am so goddamn lucky.

I'm beyond excited.

"And I want you with me."

And now I'm not.