7

Jennifer's POV

"That's what you like? You wanna get fucked?" The furiousness inside her was coming through her voice, in her raspy and husky tone.

Why did it took so long for me to realize how sexy she is while mad? But it's quite funny though, she have two moods; It's either she's just plain mad or horny. She need to loosen up a bit and I think I can help her switch that. I'm confident she's not gonna yell at me if sex is involve so let's have a little fun, shall we? Besides I don't have to worry anything, cherry's popped, I'm not a virgin anymore. I'll be doing this for a year. And maybe this wasn't so bad as I thought it is in the first place.

Our faces our inches away from each other, looking at her in the eyes as I was biting my lip hoping she'll cave in and it seems like she will.

She started drawing her tongue up to my jaw and down to my neck, I suck in air as I instinctively rock my hips against her. She was pinning my waist underneath her and her hands wrapped around my wrists tightly, as if there were tied above me.  Her long sharp black acrylic nails were digging on my skin. I couldn't help but grind against her. The act made her hold a bit harder that her movements of her lips were getting harsh as I feel hickies were being made as she continues.

And I didn't care.

"Hmm, yes" I mutter, tilting my head up to bite her earlobe lightly causing her to stop for a few seconds and shoot me a sultry look. "I like you like this better...hot and wild" she grins, grabbing my ass, pulling me closer to her until I ended up wrapping my legs around her waist as she walks, assuming she's taking me to her bedroom. I can feel how hungry she is for me through the wet kisses she's giving me, and I've never felt this wet before.

I was so vulnerable that the only thing that's going inside my head is those fingers buried deep inside my core.

The thought of it made my knees shiver with excitement that I'm quite familiar of by now. I have spent so much time during the day, wanting to feel her touching me.

Her kisses are driving me inside that in those moments my eyes were tightly shut, I loved how she'll grip and squeezed my ass when my fingers dig on her shoulders. The next thing I know, I was being thrown on her bed, breathing like a marathon runner. She looked at me without emotions plastered in her face, no trace of beam. "First lesson" she paused, I wait for her to say something before speaking, afraid to kill the moment raging with hunger.

"When you're on my bed...I want those damn legs wide open for me" she whispered, rubbing my thighs softly. A grin started forming on my lips as I did a double take and did what she asked, feeling antsy more an ever, showing her  the damp thong I was wearing.

She's so hot, everything she does and tells me makes me want to obey her, makes me want to follow her and take all the dirty things she wanna do to me. Although that's what I'm really supposed to do, I'm doing this in my own will.

I never thought sex could be this fun.

I love my job.

"One thing you need to know about me" she says, her hand gripping the band of my thong, my hips automatically buck when her soft fingers crawled inside my night gown. "Hmm?" I mumbled, "I don't forget punishments" she says, making me shiver. Oh shit. Is she taking me to that room? Not now please. She pulled it down off my legs, bringing it to her nose, inhaling my scent. "Just what I imagined it would be" she says, turning me on even more. I shuddered in pleasure of those words. God, I want her now.  She threw it somewhere in the bedroom and  both of her hands grabbed my breast. "Ohh yes" I moaned, loving how it feels. Kneading it softly but as it goes, her demeanor changed that she would squeeze it as if she was holding a lemon in her hand. I'm not wearing any bra so she pulled the night down off me and stared at my body like I'm a meat. "So beautiful" she groaned, whilst running her hand up and down my body.