17

Jennifer's POV

A month has passed and all I'm thinking is how everything happen so fast. I know at some point, I'm gonna look back and miss this, her arrogant attitude that would annoy me but quite often, I'd find it sexy. I never imagined that I would fall for someone completely opposite of my ideal type.

Anyway, as I was saying. We got married last week, it was a very small ceremony. Just me, Leah, her mother and the priest. Although she insisted that it would be the two of us since after all, this is fake. It makes me sad every time that thought crosses my mind.  The location where it took place was surprising and beautiful. It's on the top of the lighthouse along with the breath taking sunset. The birds chirping, and the waves crashing against the sand. Happy would be an understatement of what I felt that day.

It all feels real. Like she's mine, completely.

Oh, and the sex after that- surreal.

About her father though, that didn't end good. As one could imagine, that dinner we had was awful. I was about to cry but she held my hand until we're finished. She stood up for me which is very surprising. All the insulting words vanished in a snap.

Since then she insisted that I call her by her first name instead. I find it amusing at first, I got used addressing her formally. But her name would sound beautifully whenever I do. Leah hired a lawyer in which we had a meeting with before the wedding in which he discussed that we have to make everything believable. Like we really are a couple. How ridiculous right? But for me, that wasn't for hard. I don't know about her though.

Ten months, after this. She'd forget me.

But right now, I'm trying to enjoy this as much as I could. Currently, we're at Bahamas having our first day of honeymoon. Yep, can you believe that we'd actually come to this point? I don't know how long we're staying here because she never told me the details even when I asked.

We arrived at the hotel and I sat on the bed staring at the ring on my finger. I'm Mrs. Remini. How funny, not too long ago that what I used to call her. Now, that's my name. It felt great though.

Being the aggressive person she is, she actually bought some of her toys. As you can imagine, I was sore and my legs were shaking. We started fucking around 9 in the evening and finish around 12.

I woke up and I felt a pair of arms wrapped around me. My back was against her chest, I tried to move but her grip only tightened. I tried attempting for the second time but then again, I failed. I can hear her groaning on my neck. She's so sexy.

"Where do you think you're going?" She says in her husky voice.

"I-I-I was just trying to c-check my phone." I mumbled.

Actually, I don't know why after this, I got shy around her all of a sudden. Probably because I couldn't believe everything that's happening. Being close to her still makes me nervous. That's one thing that's never gonna change.

I heard her chuckled, turning me around to face her. Her hair was messy, but her dewy skin and lips makes me wanna kiss her but I couldn't.

"Are you scared of me, baby?" She asked softly with her raspy voice, biting my neck before pecking it two times making me go crazy.

Oh my god. She called me what.

I shrugged because I didn't know exactly what to respond to that question let alone hearing that damn beautiful name. I instinctively push my head on her neck, kissing her jaw and she surprisingly let me before her phone rings and cut our moment. I sigh and pull away as I watch her answer it.