21

Jennifer's POV

I'm unpacking my bags happily, guess where? Leah cleared half of her closet and gave it to me. We're really together. I never thought I'd be this happy. I went on from hating this arrogant woman to risking nearly everything just to be with her. "You look so happy to be in my room." She chuckled lowly. I turned around to face her with my hands on my waist. I made a face. "I'm kidding. I'm kidding..I'm glad you stayed, sweetheart." She whispered and walks slowly to me. "You better! You hurt me a lot, you know that? Why can't you just say you feel the same way rather trashing out-" she put her finger on my lip, shushing. "You say a lot of complains for someone who claims to love my ass." She smirked and pulled my waist to her body. "Just don't do that again, okay? I swear I'll die." I breathed out. She shoots me a grin, and I could feel her hands tugging at the hem of my shirt, pulling it off over my head.

I bit my lip and did a double take. She cupped my cheek and her piercing eyes stared at me before her lips brushed against mine. She pulled back and traces my face with her fingertips. I closed my eyes, feeling her touch. I kissed her, torridly. I heard a pop on my back and my bra fell on my shoulders. "Make love to me, Leah." I whispered and run my thumb over her lips. She grabbed my ass and carried me, laying me on bed before removing her clothes. She hovers on top of me, planting wet kisses on my neck. Every now and then, I would feel her suckling on my skin making me arch my back. Our kisses gets harder, with every kiss. I could feel how love we got there. "Mmm.." I let out a soft moan, her hand run through my hair and pulled it back.

It's funny how today is supposed to be the day where we're both dreading the most. Now, it turns out to be the most important day in my life.

Thirty minutes passed and I'm panting, breathing heavily. Feeling contended as ever. But just as I though, we're done. She places herself in between my thighs and gave me a grin. "I'm not done with you yet." She says and I felt the best feeling ever. Our clit made contact against each other and she started grinding while making out with me. It feels so good. To feel her body connected with mine. To feel the same warmth.

To feel being loved back.

"Uhh..ahh" I moaned, and just by thinking about it makes me feel teary. I grabbed her face and nibble on her lip. "I love you..so much" I said and let out a tear. She kissed my tears, pecking my face before clasping her fingers with mine. She rocked back and forth and we had the most successful release.

We fucked a lot of times, sex that has no meaning. That would often made me cry at the thought of getting used. But this one, it's everything I've ever wanted with someone.

I just never thought it would be her.

And I couldn't think of other person I'd rather doing this with.

---------

Few days passed and Leah's heading off to work, again. I sigh and watch her get ready, talking to that stupid earpiece. I huffed and sat on the bed. I've been begging her to give me some work at least in her office. I know I'm not a college graduate but I could be her assistant, I know it would be weird. Now that I'm her wife and we're not getting a divorce, things has to go a certain way.

Now that we're all okay. It hit me that this isn't a fake marriage anymore. This is us, being together, married. For real.

And It has to work. Most couples started as a girlfriend/boyfriend or the other way around. That's the ideal situation.

But not for us.

I wouldn't have it the other way though.

But I just don't feel right doing absolutely nothing. She stops talking and faced me, chuckling. "Hold on for a sec, Rob." I heard her say. She walks closer to me. "Jennifer, what's wrong?" She whispered and went to cup my cheek. I rolled my eyes and looked away. "Baby, I can't let you work okay? Do you really think I would let my beautiful wife get tired with all the bullshits going on in the office?" She said making my cheeks flushed, but I hold it in. Knowing I will never win in this conversation.