6

Jennifer's POV

It's a matter of seconds before things registered inside my head. "W-what?" I muttered, closing my legs as I stare up at her. "How dare you lie to me!" I can hear it gritting through her teeth and how mad she is on the other side, I'm trying to calm myself and not to panic. "What are you talking about?" I asked quietly as I felt her getting out of bed.

She paced around the bed with her arms crossed on her chest but those brown piercing eyes didn't leave mine. "I'm gonna ask you one question and if you lie to me one more time, there'll be consequences." Oh my god, she knows. I'm so dead. I bit my lip and nodded my head, not sure how this is gonna go without me ending up dead meat. "I know a damn virgin when I fuck one. Don't you ever think you can play games with me again, so are you or not a virgin?" her face was showing pure anger and I don't know why she's mad to me again this time. She always is.

I did a double take, knowing lying wouldn't be such a great idea.

"Y-Yes. I was a virgin" I managed to say, she looked at me dead in the eye and suddenly punched the wall beside my bed causing me gasp. Oh my god, why is she acting like this? For me, it's not a big deal. At start, it is but being fucked by a girl is not much of a worry.

"Why didn't you tell me the truth? Why did you lie to that auctioneer?!" She said as she continue to pace, I sit up and pull the sheets to cover my body. "I-I'm sorry" I whispered, biting my nail. "I'm asking you, Jennifer" she says, "B-Because I didn't want to end up to an old random guy. My friend says they make a big deal when you're a virgin" I said, obviously mortified. "Do you even know what you put yourself to? Are you stupid? Once you set yourself up to an auction you don't have a fucking option" she hissed and I'm just looking down at my lap.

"I'm sorry but you don't need to worry, I accepted that once I--" I muttered, "Sorry won't fix this" she yelled, walking across the room and slamming the door behind her.

Shit.

I let out a deep sigh and went to look down at my body, the sheets are soaked with my blood. I'm so embarrassed of myself right now, and I'm still upset that I was cut off short. She's angry and I'm worried if she's gonna punish me. God, no. I could barely take her fingers earlier, and her acrylic nails scratching my insides hurts like a bitch.

Meanwhile, I cleaned myself up and remove the sheets.  I washed them myself because I didn't want Mrs. Norris would be the one to do it, that would be much embarrassing.

-

It was probably 8 in the morning when I woke up from my slumber, I immediately wore my robe and come downstairs. Thankfully, it looks like Ms. Remini just came down, so I'm not so late. It's already bad that she's mad at me, God.  She didn't look up when I sat on across her, she's focused on her food. "Good morning" I said, but of course being herself, I didn't get a word. "Good morning, dear. Would you like some tea, coffee or milk?" Mrs. Norris greeted as she was holding a kettle. "Milk, please" I smiled, it wasn't long until she poured me a glass of milk.

I looked at the foods in front of me; pancakes, bacon, and hash browns. I can feel my tummy growl in hunger. We were both eating silently and no one dared to talk, it was killing me. All of a sudden she got up from her seat, I assume she's heading off to work now. "Go shower and get dressed. We'll be leaving in a few." she says shortly but refused to make an eye contact, leaving the dinning area.

After that, I obeyed almost immediately. But at the back of my mind, I was worried that she might take me back to the auction. Yes, that thought crossed my damn head. Well, to put it short she's obviously mad, that's a possibility. I took a quick shower, and brushed my hair. I looked through the closet and see these expensive dresses. Where are all the t-shirts? Ugh.