9

Leah's POV

Instinctively thinking how she kew about my play room, knowing I never leave it unlocked. Jennifer is still giving me her famous grin that drives me crazy every time she does that. She's giving me a different vibe that I didn't know existed. But I like it, I like her feisty. "How did you know about that?" I asked, she bit her lip and shrugged. "Like I said, I've been a bad girl" last words were turned into a whisper. With a smirk plastered in my face, I grabbed her ass and carried her. Her soft legs are wrapped around my waist as I can feel it lingering my leg softly. We were just fighting kisses until we reached my play room.

For some reasons, it was open and I don't know if she's been lingering around but I think I would know if she does. I'm sure I'm gonna find out but Mrs. Norris must've left it opened. I blindly tried to get a hold of the door knob. Jennifer was holding the sides of my face as her tongue swirl against mine. I step inside the room with me lifting her. It took a minute for her to notice, she stopped and roam around the place, doe-eyed. Slowly putting her down, she walks and observe in silence. Letting her walk ahead gives me the pleasure to admire her beautiful curved ass. She really has all the attributes I value and find in a submissive.

She walks farther into the room, running her fingers at every object she sees, looking completely intrigued. I watch her from the bed as she continue to eye all of it, silently fascinated. She turned around and those eyes that seem terrified searched for mine. When she does, she shoot me a look. "Don't tell me you're scared now?" I questioned, but her face didn't show any expression. I can see she wants this as much as I do. "I wanna see how bad it can get." She whispered, "Jennifer. What will I do to you is nothing from what I usually do." I said, "Then show me" She's really eager and it makes me mad inside. The hunger in me awakened and all I want to do is to hit that ass till its red. I could picture it in my mind.

"Take off your panties" I said, she stood there slowly moving. Removing it as it slides down her legs. Her flawless tanned skin are showing through, I walk closer to her and grabbed her ass, forcefully turning her around and push her on the bed, face down. "Ass up" I ordered and she push her hips into the air. All I can see is her tiny slit and arousal glistening between her legs. I chose what I want to use with her, it took me a while to decide but once I do, I went back to her and see her, laying there, naked, vulnerable, scared. That's exactly what I wanted to see.

I slowly inserted a metal ball inside her slit, enjoying how her tight crotch would squeeze the toy. It has two balls. It's smooth and weighted, stimulating internal spots for pleasure. "Uhh.." She moaned and buck her hips. "Just one more" I whispered and push another one. I can hear her breathing heavily. "Mmm.." She mumbled, squirming around. "Does it feel good, kitten?" I smirked, and she nodded.

"Good because I'm gonna hit you ten times and you're gonna count with me." I said and I wrapped the handle of the whip around my hand. "Do you understand?" I grit through my teeth. "Y-yes. I do" she stuttered and it got me excited. I took a deep breathe and swing it around until the whip hit her ass, hard. She flinches and I can hear her let out a whimper but she didn't speak up. "I said count!" I raised my voice and hit her again.  "O-One" she let out, I hit her again and every time I does, she would squirm around and clenched the sheets. "T-two". I continue to hit her until I noticed she's having a hard time speaking up, but that won't stop me. She wanted this. "Four more. Now count." I said and whip her again but again, she refused to speak up. And I can her her breathing heavily. It made me angry for some reasons. "This is how you wanna play it?!" I yelled, hitting her again. Her ass is completely red and you can see the marks beginning to form turning into a beautiful sight for me. All of a sudden, I can hear whimpers. "Mmm..I can't" she let out, making me chuckle. "You can't?" I hit her again this time, harder than before. "Red. Red. Stop it!" She continued yelling but my mind was blocked and everything around me was silence except the sound of the whip hitting across her but that were music to my ears. I kept hitting and hitting, losing count of the number. Each strike drives my euphoric release. It was a minute until I came to my senses. And I could hear Jennifer screaming. "Stop it!!" I drop down the whip. Breathless. Stunned.