24

Jennifer's POV

My body writhed in anticipation as I wait for Leah to do something with me. Even though I can't see her, I know she's spending a lot of time admiring my ass. It's a matter of time when I've noticed what's she's about to do. I tilt my head enough to get a clear view of hear attaching the strap on her waist, securing it tightly. I bit my lip at the sight. How could be one person manage to be hella sexy?

She saw me staring and shoot me her signature grin. I could see her dark eyes connecting with mine, that same look she has when we're about to do it. The same hunger painted in that face.

"Stay still." She said as I shivered at her touch on my inner thighs making her chuckle. She spread my legs slightly, rubbing her fingers on my slit. "Goddamn." She hissed. "Don't worry." She said. "I'll be gentle as you want me to be."

Lies.

My teeth instinctively grab my bottom lip as I felt her tickle my clit with her fingertips along with her sharp acrylic nails grazing over my skin. I breathed out. "Do you want me to?" She said as she move her finger upwards. I was to lost at the touch. It feels like heaven. I feel like I could just come right there along with the feeling of being dominated. "Answer me." She says and I felt her hand made contact on my butt cheek, I hissed. "No. Just- make me weak. Make me sore." I let out with a seductive grin.

"Good." She said and with one swift movement, she pushed the whole length into me. It was tight, I could feel my wall stretching out but pain brought pleasure. I gasped and moan as I felt my self get stretched and pulled in new and somewhat different direction. "Mami..fuck" I groaned, my hands clenching the sheets.

And we all know how the rest of it ended. Messy. Real messy.

Although, it took three good hours.

We both took a shower and dressed up. I was having a hard time choosing so Leah did the job for me. "This would look good on you." She said holding up a nude long-sleeves skin tight dress with v-shaped neckline. "Isn't too much...I don't know- revealing?" I made a face. "It's not that low." She shouted,  throwing the dress on the bed as she disappear, walking through the closet. I shake my head and decided to try it on. It has a night fit, hugging my body tightly, it's above the knee length so I guess this wasn't so bad. I shifted to side to side when I heard heels click-clacking against the pavement. I looked up and see Leah wearing a black sleeveless dress with also v-shaped cut on the neckline, as she walks I also noticed it was backless. Her boobs pushed up together, squeezed tightly inside that fabric. Fuck.

I know we just did it an hour ago. But I don't mind doing it again.

I could never understand how someone like her could get this much sexual attraction. Anything she does, it's either sophisticated or hot. It's scary.

"Stop staring at my boobs." She teases as she drops a pair of stilettos on the floor. "I wasn't." I defended as I slip my foot on the shoe. "You're done already? I don't even have make-up on yet!" I let out in frustration. We are in a hurry. We got pretty preoccupied within the last few hours which I put the blame on her, of course. "Sit down."  She said and pointed on her dresser. I did what she asked and blew air on my face. It wasn't just the time I was concerned about, mainly about meeting her father again. We're still aren't on good terms unlike her mother. She walk down carrying a small train case in her hand loaded up with make-up. "Why do you have so much of these?" I asked, pretty amused. "Like seriously- this is a lot." I continued. She picks up an item and put two fingers under my chin, pushing it up until our eyes met. She glazes the brush over it before putting it on my skin. "I took a few years of Make up Artistry before." She says leaving me amused. I wasn't expecting that.