37

A/n: I don't know what to say at this point but sorry for being inconsistent. I wish I could make it up to you by this chapter. Hoping I could finish this without long stops. Thanks for reading guys. Love yall.

Jennifer's POV

I was so stunned, I didn't know what to think. I was torn about being in pain or enjoying this moment, I never thought we will ever become this close again. So many memories flashing before my eyes, when I was her slave, fucking without feeling anything but pleasure. It brought tears to my eyes but I didn't want her to see me crying so I tried to look composed.

I reminded myself about the situation I'm in, and tried to keep that in mind.

She was pulling my hair back with her hand as she was kissing me. It hurt, but felt so good, what Leah was doing to me, pinching and painfully twisting my nipples through my bra. It was sending electricity straight down to my pussy.

She backed away then, a seductive smirk on her face, and told me, "I want to see all of you, take off that damn lingerie." and before I could protest, Leah had spun me around, pushing my body down to the edge of the bed, forcing my face down against the mattress. I have no control over my body, we all know that. Moments later, her hand was admiring my ass, slapping it once before slowly sliding my lace panties off my body.

Leah sighed behind me, rubbing her hands over my ass, lifting my hips a little while my face is firmly pressed against the bed, she wrapping her arms around me to cup my breasts. "So fuckable" she said before slapping it making me whimper and bite my lip in response.

I decided to push the negative thoughts on my head and to focus on the pleasure. The last thing I need right now is my emotions taking over me, because I'm sure, I'll be crying by the end of this session.

Leah was quite, and I know whenever she's like that, she's planning something. I felt anxious.

"Hands at your sides now and hold perfectly still for me." Leah said.

Out of reflex, I cried out and moved her hands up to and clenched the sheets. She fucking hit me with a belt or something. It stung and I'm pretty sure my ass is red now. She's enjoying this way too much. She never changed. Not even a little or at least when it comes to sex. We'll see.

"Oh Jennifer, I haven't even begun yet, and you're already disobeying me!" Leah said, I looked over my shoulder and she pretended to pout and. "Mmm..is that how bad you want to see my ass red?" I teased her, wiggling my ass a little.

"You'll regret you said that" she said and grabbed a hold of my hair, pushing my head farther on the bed.

A little while later, she let go of me and I  could hear opening and closing a drawer, then a cabinet, and then she was walking back into the room. "Fuck me..make me sore..." I whispered softly, a I heard her hiss as she comes closer, hopping on the bed behind me.

And then I felt something big pushed inside me cutting my breath for a moment. "Ahhhh..Leah!" I cried out, pulling away from her. "Pussy." She said and grabbed my ass and pushed the strap on deeper in me making me flinch as the material stretch my walls. She kept going and with every thrust my I let out whimper, It felt so good. With every pull, my hands are clenching the sheets, my toes are curling the whole time. "Fuck...Mmm" I hissed.

"Oh, I know sweetie, and you are taking everything so well. You have no idea how much you are pleasing me." She said, thrusting back and forth.

Leah knows my body more than anyone. And I hate it.

She goes harder and harder until I'm having my orgasm. I was screaming, My knees that are buried on the bed, collapsed totally. I was so weak.

"Does Dylan fuck you better than that?" She said and it honestly made me mad. I pushed her on the bed, changing the positions. I shifted my body and straddled her. Glaring at her. "Do not talk about him when I'm about to do this" I said and grabbed the toy in my hand that was attatched to her body and slowly sank again, my hand on her shoulders, my eyes trying to stay on hers but it rolled over my head uncontrollably. "Fuck" I winced.

I decided to play with her.

I know she loves eye contact, so the whole time I was riding her, I locked my eyes on her. I bit my lip and played with my hair with my other hand as my left hand toying with my nipples. Leah grabbed my ass firmly.

"Ohhh mami..." I whined, I couldn't hold it any longer. I leaned closer to her body and my face is buried on her neck as I started cumming harder than ever.

"Oh-mmm-- Leahhh" I yelp.

I looked up at her as my orgasm subsided. It was quite, nothing but my heavy breaths. "Good girl" she said as the toy is still buried deep inside me.

It almost felt like we made love but I know it's just a fuck. I couldn't read her, and I didn't want this to be awkward for the both of us so I kissed her hard instead.

She ate me after, and I would be lying if said I didn't miss her tongue on me. It brought me to heaven.

Leah certainly is my best sex ever. I think she knows that already.

"I hope you're hungry." She smirked playfully, sitting on my face.

And that goes on until we're both tired and breathing heavily on the bed.

But of course we can expect the silence after that, the worst is, I didn't know what to act or say.

I couldn't help but wonder again how we both ended up here. We were supposed to be building our family now but look where it got us.

"I wish we could skip the awkward part after sex." I joked, she chuckled. "Why do you think everything is in an awkward place?"

I frowned. "This is so weird. We're both committed in a relationship, so of course it isn't normal for me. If it wasn't for Dylan I wouldn't even be here."

"Remember, you were the one who begged me to help you. So don't you dare talk like you're forced to be here, Jennifer. Because even to begin with, you walked into my house begging me to help the man who stole my wife from me." She snapped. 

I was left completely silent. I didn't know what to say.

"I'm sorry..." I whispered and she didn't respond. I tap her shoulder softly. "Leah..." I said cautiously. "Mmm..okay" I said and went under the covers, I spread her legs with a force, before she can react, I covered her clit with my mouth. Moments later she was tugging at my hair.

I moved up and she had this grin.

"I know what we are. It's just sex. We can skip the past." I smirked. "Good" she said.

"Alright, I'm gonna go now." I said and stood up from the bed.

"Where are you going?" She said, sitting up on the bed as I wear my panties back.

"My moms, I'll be staying there this whole time." I replied.

"No, you're staying here with me." She said, surprising me.

I gave her a look and narrowed my eyes. "What? You're ridiculous!" I said and kept picking my clothes. "I told you Stella will be gone for a while. Dylan is away so a I don't see any reason why you can't be here." She said. "I didn't agree with that" I sighed.

"Jennifer.." She said firmly.

I looked up at her and she had this serious look on her face.

"It would be a lot complicated for the both of us, hell this is weird enough! I think you know that already."

"No. You'll do what I say." She said.

She never changed.

I stare at her and she's actually serious.

A month with her? At the same house?

That would be so weird.

"Why?" I chuckled.

"If I wake up in the middle of the night, hot and horny. Am I supposed make Taylor pick you up there so you can eat me?" She asked making me chuckled.

"I want you here. I want you to please me whenever I need you...and I wouldn't be able to do that if you're miles away from me." She said.

30 days with my ex-wife.

I don't know how this is gonna work. Lots of sex, that's all I can guarantee right now.