25

Omfg guys I'm so sorry for not updating so long and leaving y'all hanging. 😩😩😩 I'll update regularly until I finished this!! I will try. Thanks for waiting. Love yalllllll 

A month later....

Jennifer's POV

"Why didn't you tell me?" I frowned as I looked up to her through my round specs. She chuckled. "I think I just did." She says and sits beside me, kissing my skin behind my ear. "You could've give me a heads up. I'm wearing an oversized shirt and ripped shorts." I sighed and shake my head. We were discussing about her Stella...yes, her annoyingly gorgeous ex, coming over to our house for a meeting. Hmmm, a bit strange for me. Why here? They could do it in her real office. I couldn't think of a better reason behind it. I was just a bit bothered. "You're okay. You look adorable...and hot" she smirked and rub her hand over my thighs. I'm meeting your ex, that's not okay.

Awkward situation is quite expected, so I let my mind wander and worry for a second. But she keeps kissing my nape, gripping my waist, pulling me over her lap. I giggle and let her, loving her soft antics. "Mmm..okay baby- that's a little rough. That's not kissing, you're leaving a hickey!" I mumble and pull away but she sucks harder. Well okay. I don't mind letting her ex see some love mark on me later. God, why am I such a bitch today? Soon, I can feel her slowing down, her lips softly pressed on my neck. "Are you done?" I smirked. "God, I can't get enough of you. You drive me crazy, baby." She says and tucks a strand of my hair behind my ear. I grin softly and push her onto her back as straddle her, letting my weight on her body.

Before I know it, I heard voices downstairs. I was busy fixing the closet, I peaked and saw Stella and Leah having a conversation. I closed my eyes and sighed. Convincing myself that in a few hours, all of these will be over. I spotted her, in a white dress, it was short but I can't deny that it looks good on her. But the cleavage, it's a sore eye. I know Leah have no any intention of checking her out, but it's literally her ex. An ex with a damn huge boobs. They probably notice the footsteps click-clacking against the stairs, Leah looked up and her face lights up, seeing me. "Hey baby, come here." She says. I walked down, I could feel Stella eyeing me. "Jennifer. You look gorgeous." She says as Leah put her hand on my lower back. "Stella. Glad to see you again!" I beamed, trying to sound somewhat happy. "I hope you don't mind us doing it here. It'll be quick, just a few follow up and paper works that needed to be signed." She says and take a look glance at the house. "Of course, it's no problem." I responded. "Lovely house, I must say, I'm impressed Leah." She says, "When we were together she was a baby! Now, look all grown up. Married." She says without a stop. I was a little surprised, she's straightforward.

You don't mention those unnecessary things in front of your ex. For what reason she needed to bring it up? I'm so done with reminiscing shit. Okay, you were together. That's it. But who gets to have her every night? Exactly me. I'm her wife so shut your goddamn mouth.

It sounded better to say it. But of course, I'd thought of saying that but I didn't want to cause a scene of an issue, not that she's doing the same. But I just need this day to be over and have Leah all by myself.

Leah's grip tightened on my waist, I looked at her and she gave me a smile. "What can I say? She changed me." She says. "Let's get this over with, Stella." She says and they went to her office. "You want to come?" She whispered, "No, I'll be good here." I said and peck her cheek. "Okay, baby." She said.

Once I was alone, I regretted saying that I was okay.

Because I'm totally not.

The thought of them together, in the same room.

Alone.

Makes me nauseous.

I maybe over reacting but I can't shake the feeling of anxiety and a pinch of jealousy inside me. I guess that won't go away even if I wanted to.