38

Leah's POV

Before the sun could have risen, I was up around five in the morning. I couldn't get myself to go back to sleep. I was livid. And I don't know why. During those hours was spent on endless comtenplitafion.

In conclusion, I'm mad at myself particularly. I'm well aware how complicated this situation is, and I'm screaming inside my head, thinking why did I let that happen? Why am I helping the person who stole my life from me? Revenge, I wanted that. Maybe that explains everything.

I want to hurt them like they hurt me. I want them to feel every pain I felt like a stab of a knife not only on my back but on my chest.

I hated when my emotions took control over me because I barely let that bother me. I guess I have to push that aside for a moment.

I looked on the clock beside my desk, seeing it was nearly 6:30 in the morning. I got up from my bed, and put my running shoes on with a pair of Nike shorts and sports bra. I jog for about an hour and a half, I was hot and sweaty when I came back. I wipe my pry with a fresh cloth and clean my self up before drinking my smoothie before going upstairs.

Without bothering to knock, I open the door of the guest room only to find Jennifer sleeping soundly with her snores clouding everywhere. She was wearing my t-shirt and her panties. I didn't even wonder how she got that. She knows where I put things.

I rolled my eyes and shake my head in annoyance. My eyes landed on the duvet sheets laying on the floor.

I bit my lip as hunger took over me, seeing her glistening legs. I climbed on the bed and pushed them apart. And she moved but still stayed asleep making me hiss. I took my time to admire what's in front of me. Her lace underwear was so thin that you could visibly see her folds. It turned me on even more.

I was teasing myself by staring so I slowly pushed her underwear to the side. Her little clit welcomed me. I traced it with my finger slowly making her moan and scratch her head but she still sleeping. Then it was certain that I'm mad.

I dived my face immediately and suck her clit, without wasting anytime. I felt her moving, I didn't care. I continue to eat her, my sucking motions when harder and faster until she shifted her body and her eyes met mine with a confuse look on her face but got overcome with the pleasure. "Ahh-L-Leah- what are you---fuck" she says and began tugging at my hair. "Put those hands up over the head board. Don't move." I groaned, she let out a wince in response. I leaned closer and push my tongue into her little hole as my hands were spreading her lips on both sides, giving me a nice access. I thrust my tongue back and forth and I could feel her hips thrusting into my face. I slap her inner thigh. "Fuck!" She yelps. "Oh yes- fuck me" she said, glancing down to watch me pleasure her. We both locked our gazes and the way her expression changes when you know she's cumming is exceptional.

You could see the weakness in her and how the pleasure over clouded her whole body. I wasn't even putting pressure on her clit and she's coming for me.

She's driving me absolutely insane.

She started shaking and out of reflex she put both of her arms down from gripping the headboard and started rubbing her pussy while looking at the mess she created. "Mmm..." She moaned. "I told you to keep those hands where they should be. You're really trying to push me over the edge, aren't you?" I grit, grabbing a hold of her hair.

"Is it working?" She whispered softly, the huskiness in her voice coming out effortlessly.

Until now, no matter how much I hate her. I can't help but smile over her little antics.

She bit her lip and smirked at me as I yanked her hair. She made a fake pout face. "Ouch" she whispered. My attention was so focused on teasing that I didn't even notice what she was doing to her self.