31

3 years later...

Jennifer's POV

"Stay where you are, I swear to god, Don't you dare--" I demanded holding up my finger in the air as try to keep a straight face while standing in the middle of our bedroom, with short towel wrapped around my naked body along with the few water droplets dripping on my skin trying to stop him from taking another step towards me.

He just came out from his daily work out, he was sweaty and hot. Before I know it, I was being scooped by his muscular, bulky arms while I continue to wiggle around. "Ugh- Now I'm all sweaty. I just took my shower!" I whined in between my laughs, as he walked towards the bathroom with a squealing woman in his arms, closing the door behind him.

He put me down and I gasp before glaring at him as he tugged the towel, letting it drop on the floor. He smirked taking off his Nike trunks shorts. I bit my lip watching his muscle flexing as he moves around.

My eyes travelled on his lower torso until I see his thick erection.

He groaned. "The things you do to me." He said looking down before at my face, coming closer to me, reaching for my face only to caress it using his thumb. He looked into my eyes as I attempt to keep a serious face. He shook his head before burying his face into my neck. I moaned in response as he started planting kisses on my collarbones up to my nape. I put my hands on his broad shoulders moving them to his chest.

He groaned, grabbing my hands and putting them above my head.

Trapping me against the cold shower wall. I hissed when the I felt the contact on skin. I stop kissing him and continue to glare at him.

But I couldn't help but grin only to feel his length touching my hipbone.

I was the small compared to him.

"Dylan." I moaned softly. "What exactly are you doing?"

"Distracting you." He says and went back to what he's doing.

I pulled his head away from my neck and framed his face using my hands.

He didn't wait before pressing his lips on mine, kissing me hardly. I wrapped an arm around his neck and opened my lips to him as his hands moves to my hips gripping it tightly whilst his other hand move to my hair.

He got what he wanted. I was weak but we are running late.

I managed to forcefully pull his face away from me.

He was looking at me ,doing his sad pouty face. I giggle and peck his lips twice, hardly touching. "Later, okay?" I mutter softly. He sighed but his lips formed a smile.

"Why not now?" He said with his deep voice. "Because." I paused. "I want tonight to be special." I said and poked his nose, quickly getting out before he could stop me. I heard him groaned. I look back and see his figure and boner through the steamy glass. I chuckled to myself.

So much have changed during these past three years. At first, It was scary as hell to live a life that so much different than you were used to have. I didn't think I could survive, to be honest. I wasn't expecting it'll be eventually easy and smooth. In fact, I suffered deep depressions and just been my terrible stage after that rough split up.

I might sound better than I intend to but, believe me, I wasn't the same person that I was before. I was alone in the dark for a very long time until Dylan came along. Well, he was always there ever since Leah and I split up.. He didn't left. As soon as he finds out he flew across the country and stayed with me. I was mad at him at first. I pushed him away several times, slam the door against his face and many terrible things that he dealt with patience. I told him nothing can go further between us.