20

The beam of sunlight hit through the windows, I blinked a few times before noticing I was naked and laying on Leah's chest. I was happy but also sad. Because tomorrow is the same day I signed the contract. Tomorrow marks one year. I didn't want to get up ever, I just wanna stay with her, feel her presence. I get ready just by thinking about it.

My bags were packed, I did them last night. I prepared myself for the worst but it's gonna happen right? Seriously, why do I expect? Some dumb fuck miracle to happen? We both know it's tomorrow, I know her. We just didn't bother to talk about it. I don't know if she just don't care or concerned of ending this bullshit that for me worth something but she acts like it's normal.

A year just happen to passed.

And, I didn't even notice it.

When I'm with Leah, I always forget time is running.

Every time she looked into my eyes and make love to me, it speaks to me. I know she feels something. She does. She's just afraid.

I feel her hand on my back and I look up and give her a small smile, pecking her neck. Last night was amazing, but the fact that it could be the last time pains me. "Good morning." She whispered in her husky sexy voice. I sigh and kiss her chest. "Good morning." I said. I sat up and looked down at her, she did the same and went to grab her glasses, checking the time. I grabbed her hand on my lap before kissing it. She shoots me a grin. "Tomorrow's the day..." I said lowly. The sound of it was upsetting. She stares at me and nod, emotionless.

"I can stay if you want." I blurted out. I couldn't help it. I didn't want to leave her at all.

She looked at me and I saw how it changed her mood. "You can't stay." She whispered, lowering her gaze, refusing to look at me in the eye, chuckling. Rubbing her thumb over my hand. "I can. I know you don't want me to go. I can feel it, Leah." I said and gulped, I could feel tears forming in my eyes.

"It doesn't have to end..I'm not dumb. You felt something. You didn't distance yourself from me for no reason." I continued.

Words are just coming out without control. This is the only chance and probably the last time I'll talk to her.

She paused for a minute, taking too long to answer me. "No. You're going." She said, and even though it's painful to hear it I know inside, she don't mean that. "See? You look unsure, you hesitated. You're just afraid because finally in a long time, you felt something real with someone rather than just a fuck." I shouted, by then, tears were streaming down my cheeks.

She lets go of my hand and I could see her getting teary too. "Stop this, Jennifer. You're being delusional...you know I don't do love with my slaves." She says and hearing that word is like an insult. I know where I stand but now that I'm settled for more than just sex for her, it really pains me.

"I'm here to stay. I know about it Leah! And it's okay...I'll take care of you..." I whispered through my tears, she looked at me, frozen in her tracks. Her eyes widened a little. "I'm not gonna leave you, Leah. I will stay. " I said, almost begging.

"Don't be stubborn, Jennifer. You don't know what you're saying."

"I know you love me as much as I love you.." I said, in between sobs. "I don't." She said, breaking me.

"Taylor will drop you off tomorrow morning. I'll send the divorce papers along with the paycheck in your house in a few days--"

"I don't want your goddamn money. I want you!" I yelled, losing control.

She chuckles and shakes her head.

"You. Are. Leaving." She grits through her teeth.

"I won't!!" I yelled.