4

Jennifer's POV

For a split second, I felt how my knees got weak as she looked at me in the eye, waiting me to do something. I did a double take but my body won't move no matter how I tell myself to, she's making me vulnerable and that's scares me a little to be completely frank.

Her piercing eyes clasped with mine for a long time before my hand reaches for the tie of my robe. When I felt it loosened, goosebumps starts appearing on my skin. She cock her brows at me as if she knows how nervous I am. The robe I had on fell down to the floor and my hands were cold. I had no certainty of what I'm doing however I try to continue without making myself look dumber than ever. Lingerie was the only clothing I had on right now, and I know I'm supposed to take off my bra well what else would "strip" mean but that's the thing, I couldn't do it!

"When I tell you to do something, obey me, right away. I don't like waiting" she barked making me gasped, my hand unconsciously reach for the hook at the back while avoiding eye contact by looking down at my feet. My bra straps slipped on my shoulder, now my naked breast is displayed. My cheeks turned red as I try to cover it. "Don't you dare cover what's mine" she grits as wave of embarrassment washed over me. Holy smokes. I'm just gonna do it, screw this. I pulled my thong down my legs and now I am totally bare naked. "Look at me" she said as I felt her getting closer to me. I felt two fingers with sharp nails placed under my chin causing me to look up, "I said, look at me" she said, our faces were so close. "Breathtaking" I heard her mutter and I'm not gonna lie, she's turning me on big time despite of her bossing me around, well I like it. I'm not really the type of girl who likes to be in control probably because I have no experience.

Soon enough, I felt her hands wrapped around my waist. She leaned closer and I can smell her scent, it's heaven. It's subtle, warm, and sexy. I like it. I might look funny looking frozen while she does whatever she wants with me but I wanna see how this turns out honestly. I like doing something different, although it scares me- a lot. What's a trouble without a little fun?

My heart beat raced as I felt her lips on my neck. Ohh. It stayed there for a while until I felt small pecks on my neck which made me relax a bit. Her hold on my waist tightened until two hands gripping my ass hard. Fuck. It felt good. I might have slip a little moan there, I've never felt any physical contact for a long time, and honestly you never know you were craving for something until someone makes you feel it.

Pecks were soon turned into licking. Mmm. Her tongue was working me, I closed my eyes whilst she plays with my ass, kneading it slowly. "Mine" I heard her whisper, and it's barely audible. That's..hot. A woman is just feeling up my body, I didn't expect it would feel this nice.

All of a sudden, she stopped making me frown. "Not tonight, kitten" Oh my god. Kitten. Okay, that certainly increased my libido into maximum.

She pulled away and traced my jaw with her finger tips. She walks away from me leaving me breathless and confused. No. "So...we're not gonna..you know?" Sometimes, I can really be stupid. Why did I asked that question, I don't know either but all I know is I want more. "Impatient" she said, followed by a chuckle. It left me thinking if I was being so desperate. "Oh, you don't have enough energy, kitten. Once I start....there's no stopping" Damn, okay. I swear, I felt that through my uterus. "Uhm, alright ma'am" I said but I'm still standing there, "Leave" she raised her voice out of blue.

What the fuck? I swear, she's so bipolar.

I picked my lingerie on the floor and immediately wore my robe. "Uh, Good night" I whispered and look at her but she wasn't looking and her attention was on her phone so I decided to leave straight instead.