12

Jennifer's POV

I layer on the dusty table till I caught my breath, feeling extremely sore and weak. As soon as we finished, a wave of guilt washed over me. "Fuck" I let out, running my finger through my messy hair. I'm so dead. "Hey, now-" I cut him off immediately. "This is nothing but a mistake okay? I'm not gonna tell her as long as you do the same. I'm gonna go" I said, picking my purse but just as I'm about to step outside from the old storage room, he grabbed my arm. "Stop!" I whispered-yelled. He keep on kissing my neck but I pulled away and fixed myself, finally and carefully get out like nothing happened. I immediately headed to one of the restroom, checking myself in the mirror, seeing how my lipstick smudged all over the sides of my mouth. A mess.

I was positive she's looking for me so as soon as I'm done, I head towards the main hall, roaming around trying to catch her eyes. A grip on my arm caught me off guard. I turn around and there was she. When I see those eyes, guilt started eating me up and I don't know exactly why I feel like that. "Where the hell were you?" She grits, "T-the balcony" I breathed, trying not to stutter. "I told you to stay there, Jennifer. You don't leave my sight." She continues, "I'm sorry" I said and I can feel her staring at my open cleavage then back at my eyes. "We have to do something with that dress later.." She whispered, pulling my waist closer. "Maybe..rip it off?" She grins. "Mm..mama wanna play, huh?" I tease. "Kinky.." She smirked, "You're learning.." She pecks my lips quickly. "Let's go home then" I pleaded.

We got inside the car and I can feel the tension inside. I'm dying in nervousness and anxiety, I don't even know if she notice it. "Why do you keep on moving?" She said, kinda annoyed. "Uh, nothing" I replied. She fished something from the car pockets behind the seat and gave me a box. "I forgot to give you this." She says while handing it. "What is it?" I asked. I opened it instead out of curiosity  and figured it was a Polaroid camera. Now I feel guilty even more. "This is too much. I've already have a phone and a laptop, I-I don't think I should take this." I said and she just shoot me a look. "But I will." I continued, forcing a smile. I have no idea why she's being nice to me or maybe this is how she really treats her slaves. Weird if you ask me.

We finally got home and once we get inside the house, she did what she was longing to do all night. To rip off a very expensive dress and gave me a mind blowing orgasm. Although I really feel bad she isn't the only person who got off me tonight.

-

Is it weird waking up sprawled in her arms? Because that's what I'm looking right now, we had sex last night and I guess we're both so tired that didn't care of getting off the bed. Wow, but it honestly felt great that I didn't want to move. All of a sudden I can feel and hear her waking up, I shut my eyes immediately, pretending to be asleep because; number one, I don't know what to act and number two, that would be a hell of a conversation. Even though my eyes were closed, I could feel her staring at me, next thing I know she was running her finger into my hair, her nails removed my baby hairs out of my forehead and put it behind my ear. I flinched inside, but It felt even better when I felt her lips pressed against my forehead taking me by surprise. I'm here, in her bed, naked. Does this mean something now? Oh god, who am I kidding. She'll probably changed her mood once she saw me awake.

I know I'm gonna have to get up soon so I fluttered my eyes, pretending I just woken up. I looked up and a grin was forming on her lips. "Good morning." She says in her husky, sexy voice. My favorite. "Morning..I'm sorry I slept here.." I said, pulling away avoid more awkward instances. She just nodded in response. I looked down at my body and the fact that I'm the only one who's naked is so weird. I want to wake up with her bare and naked body against mine. I sigh, "What's wrong?" She asked. I looked into her eyes and cupped her cheek. "I wanna please you so bad" I let out, not even caring about holding back. I want her. And I'm gonna get it. I could see how it changed her expression. "Jennifer, you know there's a chance I would let you if you aren't a virgin. You don't even know how to please a woman...that won't work." She hissed . "But I can!" I protested. She just chuckled at me. "Okay then, I will let you touch me and eat me out right now if you answer this question correctly.." She grins. Aha. A smirk started forming on my face. "Go ahead mama" I teased. "What's scissoring?" She asked and I'm gonna have to be a honest, I'm a wreck when I was in high school but never have I ever heard that word used in a sentence. But I know for sure she was referring to something dirty. "Uhm, okay cool." I paused trying to act normal. What the hell is that? "Does this has something to do with the tongue?" She started chuckling at me. "What?" I demanded. "You're not ready" she whispered and kissed me harshly. "That's cute but I can give you a little something before I head to work today" she whispered as I felt a hand traveling across my thighs, and soon two fingers slipped inside me making me gasp. "Mmkay mama.." I moaned, and she started her work, making my mortifying moment vanished with an orgasm.

-

Around ten o'clock in the morning, she headed to work leaving me alone in the house. Knowing she won't be home until later tonight, I sneak Spike inside my room. It was a nerve wracking trying not to be seen for two obvious reasons. God, I still can't believe what happened last night. Why do I feel like I cheated on her? Maybe because I'm supposed to be fully entitled to her as her slave. I had nothing much to do as usual, besides playing with Spike.

Until it was last noon, I'm still here bored as fuck. I didn't know I will still feel like this despite getting me a dog. Don't get me wrong, it's great. For some reasons it's just lonely. But I remember what she just asked me earlier about that question. I grabbed my phone and googled it myself. And when I do my eyes widened in surprise, it lead me to porn. I bit my lip and watched it totally getting what it meant. Oh, so that's what it is.

I chuckled to myself quietly, why the hell am I watching this? But as long as I continue, I'm being lead to different videos which shows how lesbian have sex. My mouth drops in intrigue. I may have got some tricks with the help of porn. Well maybe I can learn a little something with this. I gotta be honest, this is turning me on.

Out of the blue, I had this amazing but tricky idea. I know she wouldn't let me touch her but for all I care I just want her and if she won't give it to me, I'm gonna make a way. I check the time and it's getting late. I put back Spike in his cage downstairs and took a  quick shower. I shuffled and find the most slutty lingerie in my closet. I grin to myself.
After that, I head towards her play room, I'm thinking to pick up some of her toys. I know. I will be in big trouble doing this but I could care less.

Let's go Remini.