Chapter Two: The Idol And The Delinquent

Maria's PoV

We were currently at school, Hinode High School... which makes Ema-chan our sempai... and this... 'Yuusuke-san'...

"So," I said. "We haven't met... Hikaru-san, Natsume-san, Subaru-san, Yuusuke-san, and Fuuto-san..."

"5 guys to go...?"

"Yup..."

"Ema-chan told us that Yuusuke-san, Subaru-san, and Fuuto-san will be home later. Yuusuke-san stayed overnight at the University to study, Subaru-san was training, and Fuuto-san... GAH!"

"What's the matter??"

"Fuuto-san! Could it be the Asakura Fuuto?!"

"ASAKURA FUUTO?!"

"If your sister was here, she would be so excited," I said, sighing.

"Yeah..."

"Ne, let's borrow some DVDs later before going home and eat some crepe," I suggested.

"What are we going to borrow?"

"ANIME-RELATED DVDS, OF COURSE!"

"Seriously..."

- - - - - - - - TIME SKIIIIIIIPUU~!- - - - - - - - -

"WAA! SO MANY DVDS!" I gasped.

"There are Korean Dramas here too!"

"So what should we borrow?"

"GAH! SKIP BEAT!" Joan gasped.

"WAH! DEATH NOTE!" I exclaimed.

The both of us chuckled. We held out the DVDs that caught our attention and nodded. We then made our way to the counter.

"Let's go and pay, shall we-?"

Joan and a stranger bumped each other.

"Watch where you're going, will ya? Stupid girls!" the stranger said, picking up his sunglasses.

Where's the sun? I don't see the sun anywhere in here, sir... Why even bother wearing sunglasses??

"F-Fuuto-san?" Joan gasped.

E-Eh?? Puto?? (A/N: Puto is a food in the Philippines. It is our rice cake.)

"B-baka!Don't say my name out loud!"

"G-gomen..." she said.

"Oi! Don't you call her stupid!" I exclaimed. "Sheesh... And we were so looking forward to meet you later at the house... Wait, should I be calling it a house if it's too big? Maybe a mansion... Hmm..."

"Later? You're the new comers!"

"Hai!" Joan and I said.

"Baka..."

I was about to hit his head when I spotted some guys hiding at the counter with some cameras ready.

They were eyeing Fuuto-san.

"Ne, why don't we grab some crepe?" I suggested, faking a smile.