Chapter Three: Onii-chan~!!

Maria's PoV

When Joan, Fuuto-san, Yuusuke-san, and I were entering the house, the two boys were still fighting.

What are they even fighting about anyway?

We went to the fifth floor and saw the others in the living room

Along with three new faces.

"Ah... There they are!" Masaomi-san said.

"What took you so long?"

"And why are Yuusuke and Fuuto with you?" Ukyo-san asked.

We explained everything from the start, right from when Joan and I decided to rent CDs to those reporters, then when we met on the way home.

"Ah..."

"Well, Joan-chan, Maria-chan!" Ema-chan said. "I believe you still don't know the others!"

"I'm Hikaru! Ciao!" the one dressed up in a girl said. "I'm Louis' girlfriend.

O__e?? "But... you're a boy..." I said.

Everyone was silent, then...

"How'd she know???!"

"A boy?!" Joan exclaimed.

"First, Ema-chan told us she has 13 brothers. BROTHERS. Second, it's not weird for an otaku seeing someone cross-dress..." I said.

Tsubaki-san patted my head then laughed. "She's right!"

"But your reaction when I first cross-dressed was hilarious," Hikaru-san said to Tsubaki-san.

"I'm Natsume," then the other boy said who was talking to another boy.

Wow. I am so specific, aren't I?

"We're triplets!" Tsubaki-san and Azusa-san went beside Natsume-san.

"He's our fraternal twin! He doesn't look like us, ne?" Tsubaki-san said.

"You don't have to say such unnecessary things," Natsume-san grumbled.

Joan and I chuckled.

"And you must be Subaru-san?" I asked.

"Y... yeah..."

"I've seen him play before. But only in television," Joan said.

"Me too. I don't know anything about basketball, but your game made me jump from my seat a lot."

"Th-thank you..."

"So then! All of the brothers are here, sister here, and the newcomers here!" Tsubaki-san said.

"Let's eat!"

Everyone was happily gobbling down the food.

Hmm...

"Joan?" I said.

"Hm?"

"Nakaka-miss ang ganitong kainan sa Pilipinas 'no?" (I miss these kind of gathering in the Philippines...)

"Sinabi mo pa..." (You said it...)

I can notice that all of them haven't been together for so long...

I smiled to myself and continued eating.

After that, we hung out at the living room. All of us took our seats, Joan and I sitting in front of them on the stools they had put.

"Why don't you guys tell us about yourselves?" Hikaru-san suggested.

"Us?" I asked.

"That's a great idea!"