Chapter Six: In My Eyes

Maria’s PoV

I…

...don’t wanna go with them!

 “Ukyo-san! Please! I don’t want to go with them! I don’t like shopping!” I exclaimed, begging as he walked towards the stairs. “Let me cook, teach me to cook, let me do the chores, let me do the laundry, just please! STOP THEM!

“You need to shop, Maria-chan. You need clothes,” he said.

“But! I’m fine with my clothes! I’m fine with jeans, and shorts! And some shirts and blouses!” I said.

“You need skirts and dresses too,” he said. “You’re a girl. And just do this for Ema’s sake. She doesn’t go shopping much since all of us here are guys, and Louis is busy.”

“O-okay…” I muttered. I began mumbling incoherent things as I slumped my shoulders down.

I walked to the two and sighed...

“Take me to prison now,” I said, holding up my hands. “I surrender.”

“Oh, come on! We’re just shopping!”

“Fine, fine.”

0______0

“I almost forgot! It’s already been five chapters and Juli’s not around!” I exclaimed.

“Oh, he’s either with Louis or sleeping,” Ema-chan said. “He hasn’t been sleeping for days now.”

“I feel guilty… He said he’ll protect us, right?” Joan said.

“Oh yeah…”

“He’s fine…”

“Why don’t we buy nuts for him?” I suggested.

“Mm! That’s a great idea!”

And so we went out.

I went UNWILLINGLY.

We were entering different shops and bought a lot of dresses.

What I hate about shopping is trying different dresses on.

It’s so tiring! You have to pick a dress, find a fitting room, put the dress on, put it off, put the clothes you were wearing, then find another one!!

“Why don’t we get our hairs done?” Joan suggested.

“That’s a great idea!” Ema-chan said. “Louis-san’s parlor is just near!”

“Wha--?”

“Let’s go!!”

We entered a salon. There were a lot of people there at the moment but they were handling it well. Seems like this salon is famous...

“The two of you can get your hair done,” I said. “I don’t want to. And besides, I think they’re pretty busy.”