Chapter 4.5

Ne~!! I almost forgot!! Here's Chapter 4.5 to summarize what happened next when Maria spun the bottle! ^___^ EDITED ON APRIL 3, 2015~!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Maria's PoV

NO SCHOOL TODAY!!

Hmm? You're wondering what happened at the game yesterday?

Well, I’ll just summarize that.

Ukyo-san got pointed and he picked truth. Well, I asked what his hobbies are.

Answer: “I read books. Books that are related to law and some literature, but I do not read many romance novels.”

And then I said that I have a lot of books that I can lend him. They might be not related to law or literature, but it helps with your vocabulary, especially that most of my books are in English.

Wataru-chan was next and he picked dare. Ukyo-san said to show us his imitations of his brothers.

Wataru-chan: “Who should I imitate first? Hm... Ah! Masao-nii! *clears throat* Do you have a cold? Why do you look red? Here, have some candy. Be a good girl and rest, okay?”

Masaomi-san: “How should I respond to this…?”

Me: “You really nailed it, Wataru-chan! *giggles* High-five!

Azusa-san was the next and he picked truth. Wataru-chan asks Azusa-san what he does on day-offs.

Azusa-san: “I practice my scripts, but mostly I clean.”

Me and Joan: “Clean?”

Azusa-san: “Yes, I just automatically tidy things up before I know it. And I always get stuck at Tsubaki’s room. It’s very messy!

And because of that, Azusa-san didn’t spin the bottle. He immediately pointed it at Tsubaki-san, didn’t let him pick and said, “I DARE YOU TO CLEAN YOUR ROOM FOR THIS MONTH!”

Poor Tsubaki-san… I know I hit his head, but I’m still a fan of his…

Tsubaki-san: “But, Azusa! It calms me when my room is messy!”

Me: “You’re abnormal.”

Iori-san picked truth.

Tsubaki-san: “You’re supposed to be studying abroad! What happened?”

Iori-san: “Ah… Well, I was supposed to be off four months ago, but my sensei told me that he needed help for arranging some documents. It was a lot, and he was the only one doing all of it. So I stayed. I’m off in January.”

Joan was next and she picked truth.

Iori-san: “Have you fallen in love with someone?”

Joan: “Well, of course.”

Me: “He’s not talking about DongHae, okay?”

Joan: “Yeah, I know. I’ve fallen in love with someone, Iori-san.”

And then , Yuusuke-san. He picked truth.

Joan: “You were grumbling about how hard college is. Tell us the truth! You’re having a hard time, right? And you need help!”

Yuusuke-san:Y-yes… I AM having a hard time.”

Ema-chan: “I’ll help you. Just tell me, okay?”

Yuusuke-san: “Th-thank you…”

And then last but not the least, Ema-chan!

Yuusuke-san: “What type of guy do you like?”

I swear Tsubaki-san, Azusa-san, Yuusuke-san, Iori-san, Wataru-chan, and Kaname-san leaned forward a little.

Ema-chan: “Ah? E-to… Someone who’s kind, caring… he doesn’t need to be that smart… Uhm…”

Tsubaki-san: “Eh? Then I suppose I’m going to strive hard to be kind! You’ll be there to support me, right, Maria-chan?”

Me: “No.”

After that, Ukyo-san, Ema-chan and Joan went to the kitchen to prepare dinner. I’m not good at cooking so I just sat down on the table.

And that’s the end of what happened yesterday! \( ^ o ^ )/