Chapter Ten: Two More Sisters

Here's the update~! ^___^ I'll publish two chapters... Because vacation is almost over... TT^TT Minna~! Arigatou gozaimasu! When I opened my account, I saw that the read have reached 200+ and the votes have increased! You made me the happiest girl~!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Maria’s PoV

Masaomi-san, Ukyo-san, Azusa-san, Yuusuke-san, Ema-chan, Joan, and I were eating breakfast on a Sunday morning.

“So early, and the others have left the house,” I yawned.

“It’s because Kaname stayed at the temple overnight that he isn’t here… And Tsubaki has an early recording session… And then Subaru left for Kyoto now… And Louis left early because a lot of people had a lot of appointments… Iori’s checking his documents and some papers for studying abroad…” Masaomi-san explained.

“Wow, they’re so busy…” I muttered.

“Yeah…”

“Isn’t the graduation ceremony tomorrow?” Ema-chan asked.

“Yes…”

“I’ll come to take pictures!” she said. “You would want some pictures since you’re graduating in another country…”

“Thank you, Ema-chan!” Joan and I said.

 “So what are you plans for college?” Ukyo-san asked us.

“We’ll both enter a conservatory, but Maria will take piano and I’ll take voice courses…” Joan said.

“Ah…”

Just then, my phone rang.

“Hello?” I asked.

“ATEEE~!!! SA WAKAS, NA-CONTACT KA NAMIN!”

0____0 “Maya??!” I exclaimed. “How on earth did you--??”

Ate~! Help us! Kei and I don’t know how to call a taxi,” she cried.

“You’re in JAPAN??! AS IN, RIGHT NOW??!” I shouted, standing up. “You should have told me!!”

“We wanted to surprise you…” she muttered.

“I’ll pick you up! Just stay there, okay?!”

“Okay!”

>_____<

“I’m going out!” I exclaimed. “You’re coming with me, Joan!”

“Where are you going?” Azusa-san asked us, worried.

“OUR SISTERS ARE IN JAPAN AND ARE STUCK AT THE AIRPORT! GAAH!!”

“SISTERS??!”

Ukyo’s PoV

After an hour, Maria and Joan came back with two girls.

“Are they your sisters?” I asked as they climbed down the stairs. “Please, sit down.”

“Thank you…” the two muttered.