Chapter Eighteen: My Angel In Disguise

AND ANOTHER~! ^___^ And now I'm going to do some laundry... ---___---"

Ja ne~! (Next time, I'll have Masaomi and Ukyo in my mini coversation at the end of the chapter~!)

- - - - - - - - - -

Kei’s PoV

Ate Joan, Maya, and I were watching Azusa-san, Tsubaki-san, and Ate Maria play outside from the living room.

“Ugh… They’re messing around,” Ukyo-san muttered.

“Let them be, Ukyo,” Masaomi-san said, chuckling.

“Ne! I want to play with them!” Wataru-chan exclaimed.

“You’ll catch a cold,” Ema-chan said, patting his head. “Wataru-chan, why don’t we play video games instead?”

“Onee-chan, didn’t I tell you to not call me Wataru-chan?” he said.

“Ah, gomen… Wataru-kun, then… I’m just used to it… Time flies fast, huh?” she said.

“You said it,” Kaname-san said, smiling.

We all looked back at the three.

“They were in charge of clearing the snow, but instead of doing that…” Ukyo-san sighed again.

“SCATTER, SENBONZAKURA!” Azusa-san shouted.

“SIT UPON THE FROZEN HEAVENS! HYORINMARU~!” Ate Maria exclaimed.

“HOWL, ZABINMARU!” Tsubaki-san roared.

“Even Azusa-san’s playing along,” Ate Joan murmured, chuckling.

“They are now using the shovels and brooms as Zanpakutos…” Maya said. “Agh…”

“Zanpakutos?”

“The swords Soul Reapers use in the anime Bleach,” she answered.

My phone suddenly vibrated. I took a look at it and saw a text message.

--UNKNOWN NUMBER—

Come to the park around 7 PM. Bring your friends—I don’t really care. Just go.

If you won’t, you’ll be punished.

--END—

I know this is Fuuto-kun! ^_____^ AAAAAA~HHHH!!

“Maya, please come with me to the park later at 7 PM! Fuuto-kun texted me! Please!” I pleaded.

“All right, all right,” she said.

At 7 PM, we went to the park. Then we saw a lot of people gathering around a stage.

“What’s happening here?” Maya asked.

“Let’s check it out,” I suggested.