CHAPTER 40

You're more beautiful than anyone else

"Oh my goodness Nari!" Minji exclaimed as soon as her friend closed the front door, the boys just leaving her house. "What?" She chuckled, confusion written all over her pretty face. "Tell me, you did that on purpose didn't you?" Minji jutted her bottom lip out.

"Did what on purpose?" Nari asked but she fully knows what Minji is talking about. She figured it would probaly help them get a little more comfortable with eachother, ⏤leaving them together, alone⏤ it wasn't the best way but that was the only thing she could think of.

"Leaving Jihoon and I together for like what? Ten minutes!" Ten minutes, Nari! I had to spent ten freaking minutes with him." She plopped herself on the leather couch. "I was supposed to make it longer but it became too quiet so I rushed down." Nari chuckled, earning a glare from Minji.

"But . . do you ever think I can forgive him if he ever tells me the truth?" Minji's expression suddenly became serious making Nari turn in to serious mode as well.

"It depends on you, Minji. You don't have to forgive him that easily, after all he still did something to hurt you. Forgiving someone takes time it can't always be by a snap of a finger. If he wants your forgiveness then he's going to prove himself that he's worthy of your forgivness as well as your trust." She sat next to her friend, softly smiling.

"Okay, enough with the chit chatting and let's clean this mess up the boys made." Nari got up, groaning as she picked up the empty cans of cola on top of the coffee table. ⏤waiting to be put to trash⏤

The night went on like a usual girl's sleep over.

They changed in to their comfy pyjamas, from watching scary movies, dramas to having DMCs they did it all. It was indeed an emotional night but nonetheless it was very fun for the two.

They got even closer to each other as they talked about topics that they both had a say to, moreover, the topic was about love.

"We should sleep now, it's 2 AM we still have half day of school tomorrow and we need our beauty sleep so we don't have dark circles under our eyes. We don't wanna look like a ghost later." Nari chuckled, checking the time on her phone.

"Yeah, we should." Minji yawned propping herself on the couch while Nari was on the other one.

"Night Nari." "Good Night."

>>

"Ah! I'm so pumped for prom later!" Jinyoung pumped his fist in the air, his smile brighter than ever just like his eyes. "Okay lover boy, we get it that you're spending your prom night with the one and only Im Nari." Daehwi rolled his eyes, taking his books out of the locker.

"I'm looking forward to what you guys are wearing. I bet Minji will make other seniors do a double take, her dress is indeed the best! I'm not suprised if she's prom queen." Nari squealed, shaking Minji by her shoulders.

"Pft, whatever. I doubt I'll win that, plus I bet other girls will be extra." Minji laughed.

"You never know." Daehwi shrugged

The school closed early due to the Prom at 7PM and the students were released at 12PM. Minji waited outside the school gates for Nari, she was going to head back to Nari's house since they were going to get ready together.

Minji smiled as she saw Woojin walking her way.

"Hey." Woojin smiled, he looked down at the necklace she wore. "It looks pretty on you, I'm glad you liked it." He shyly chuckled, rubbing his nape.

"I really do and thanks to you I got a lot of compliments for it . . even from Jihoon." She awkwardly laughed. There goes that unfamiliar glint in his eyes, this time it was more noticeable but she shrugged it away. "That's great."

"Anyway, I'll go to Nari's house with Jinyoung at around 6.30PM. I'll see you later, Minji and don't forget to wear the necklace." He waved his hand before walking out the gates.

"Sorry I took long! Just needed to finish up my revision notes." Nari jogged towards Minji, panting. "That's okay." She smiled.

>>

Minji and Nari were both busy dolling themselves up. Minji went for the red-toned smokey eye to fit the concept of her dress ⏤with dark and light shades of red creating a great depth of the eyeshadow⏤ while Nari went for the mauve eyeshadow with a hint of rose gold glitter in the middle of her lids. The dark raspberry red the corner of her outer eyes creating a classy eye look.

"Okay, we're literally pop⏤pin'!" Nari exclaimed examining her face at the mirror. "Okay, put this on your cheek bones, tip of your nose and brow bone then you're done!" She handed Minji a pressed highlighter along with a small fan brush.

After slipping their dresses on, they did their hair, Nari going with side swept loose braids while Minji did a double waterfall braid with loosely curled ends topping it off with a gold pin on one side.

They wore their jewelleries and of course Minji didn't forget to wear the special rose necklace that didn't only suit her dress but also went with her eyeshadow.

Both looked stunning as ever.

"Oh my goodness we look beautiful." Nari squealed. The two grabbed their clutches ⏤inside was their belongings and the ticket⏤ and slowly walked down the stairs, careful not to trip on their dresses.

"You two look amazing!" Youngjin smiled, taking a picture of the two as Nari asked him to do so.

Nari was about to say something until a knock came from outside. "I'll get that." Her brother said, jogging to the front door. While her brother took care of the door, Minji and Nari slipped their heels on.

Nari wore Champagne Glitter ankle strap heels while Minji wore Black Suede platform heels.

"The boys are here!" Youngjin called out before closing the front door. Jinyoung and Woojin both looked handsome as ever.

Woojin wearing a jet black suit along with his white inside button up polo and not forgetting his deep crimson red tie to match with Minji. Jinyoung wore the same coloured suit but a different tie colour. ⏤it, being lilac⏤

Both of them had fixed their hair, Jinyoung having his hair softly gelled, exposing his forehead whilst Woojin had also gelled his hair but only exposed a little forehead.

"You two look great!" Nari smiled, eyeing the two handsome boys before her. "I could say the same to you two." Jinyoung chuckled.

"The necklace suits your dress." Woojin complimented, standing infront of his date. "That's why I picked the dress, it suits my necklace." She chuckled.

"Everyone is ready? Let's go!" Youngjin said before quickly going outside and starting his car, he offered to drive the four of them to the hotel where their prom is held at.

+++

i decided to publish this since its a boring chapter and its not worth waiting for heh but get ready for the real fun next chapter (i think) skkssks sorry the past chapters have been boring omg.

anyway jihoon's hair is still pink and im in love.