35

Senator Reid stares at the cage and straightens his tie eyeing the cell door. He begins whistling to himself but stops hearing a voice and glances up eyeing Rick. He notices the blood on Rick's hand and Rick grips the cage bars.

"your a doctor, right?"

Senator Reid stands tall fixing his tie as he nods.

"yes, you could say that I served many people-"

Rick looks down at the blood and back up to Senator Reid.

"and a bullet could you remove that?"

Senator Reid looks down and Rick steps forward yelling.

"i need to know!"

Rick stares through the cage and Senator Reid fixes his tie as he looks through the bars at rick and changes the subject.

"my boy, have you seen him?"

Rick shakes his head.

"their isn't time for that Negan's men, your son's friends shot one of my people"

Senator Reid nods his head understanding.

"that is tragic but you sure if i were to help-"

RIck shakes his head.

"maybe you don't hear me you will help me, you will save her-"

Senator Reid smiles wide and stares up to Rick as he walks towards the bars of the cage. He pushes his hand through the bars and motions down to his hand.

"we make a deal ill help you and your people and in exchange no more cage. I can be a great service, i want to help."

Rick looks down at Senator Reid's hand and up to his face eyeing the damage to the man's face. He glances around the room and Senator Reid speaks.

"i can save her, hell i could do it blindfolded too. An asset like me is why Negan never knew i was alive. Mason had a doctor, the estate had a doctor. self reliance is power rick and that's exactly why Negan takes it."

Rick grips Senator Reid's hand and pulls him against the bar.

"if you try anything I wont hesitate to kill you."

Rick lets go of senator Reid's hand and opens the cage door and he walks out nodding his head.

"their wont be issues I am here to do right"

***************************************************************************

Mason walks forward eyeing the walls of Alexandria and stares them down as he brings down his hood and eyes over the damage and nods to himself surveying his surroundings. He walks to the side into the woods and hears two voices and stops by the murder twins. they look up to him and Mason nods his head as he whispers.

"do you understand what to do?"

Sally looks up to Mason and smiles and Mason glances between the twins who both nod their heads in unison. He crouches down in the woods and stares at the twins and speaks.

"repeat everything"

He points to sally who nods to him.

"we wait for two days."

Mason nods his head and stares down sally as she continues.

"if you don't make contact we go to Alpha's north camp and find styles"

Mason nods and asks.

"and what do you say to styles."

Alex jumps in.