⛓Heavy Lies The Crown⛓

(Super sorry about the late posting, I've been without wi-fi until today and this was one of the first things I got to work on. ^-^)

*WARNING: Mature content ahead, proceed at own risk.*
[Contains: Size Difference, Hair Pulling, Marking, Biting, Vaginal Sex, Cock Riding]

  "How many times am I going to pass out?" I groaned while trying to sit up.

  "Until you realize you need to rest." A voice caused me to look over, and I saw Roan sitting in a chair next to me.

  "What are you doing? Babysitting?" I popped off while propping myself up on my elbows.

  "I wouldn't have to if you weren't so childish." Roan smirked while leaning back in his chair and crossing his arms.

  "Buzz off." I shot back. "So, what happened after I hit the floor?" Instead of telling me how I ended up in the bed covered in furs, he understood what I was really asking about.

  "I've decided to honor Lexa's Coalition and keep Skaikru as the 13th clan under my protection." He answered.

  "Look at you, using that brain of yours." Smiling, I pushed myself to sit up. There was still an aching pain all over, but not nearly as bad as before.

  "Clarke fixed you up since my healers are apparently, 'a piece of shit.' So you should be better to move around now." Roan stated while watching me swing my legs over the edge of the bed.

  "So you've moved into Polis?" I commented while seeing the structure of the room as I stood. My body ached as my muscles moved, but it was tolerable, and I wanted to get up.

  "It's the easiest place to be to make sure everyone is following the rules."

  "Mm. And how long have I been out?"

  "Just a few days." Pausing, I turned on my heel and placed my hands on the bed while looking at Roan.

  "How many days?" I narrowed my eyes at him. He rose to his feet before answering.

  "A week." Letting my head hit the bed, I heard him chuckle. "You needed a lot of time to recover after the amount of blood you lost." Then, his tone turned serious. "You nearly died while Wanheda was trying to close your wounds." Looking up at the king, his expression was stern as he looked down at me. Why did I feel as if I was being scolded? "I was told how you got those injuries, so I am yet again within your debt." Roan nodded his head to me. "Hungry?"

  "Starving." And I felt my mouth water at the thought of food. He chuckled while waving his hand for me to follow. My legs were a bit unsteady but trustworthy enough to walk in a mostly straight line. "Hold up, you're going too fast." I stated as the large man was yards ahead already.

   He stopped and looked over his shoulder while watching me catch up. There was a certain look in his eye as I finally reached him.

  "Don't give me that look, it's not your fault you got shot and left to die." I shot him a glare. "Now, quit being a pansy Azgeda, and give me your arm." Roan looked momentarily confused but held out his right arm. Grabbing his bicep, I leaned some of my weight on him. "All right, now walk."

  "Who would have thought the great Pakstoka could be reduced to such a state?" Roan tried to make light of the situation by making a joke.

  "Yeah, and who would have thought King Roan would be reduced to Pakstoka's walking aid?" I popped off while smirking. "Once I get rid of these bed legs, I'll be fine. It's just that sleeping for seven days kinda takes its own toll."