⛓Moving Forward⛓

*WARNING: Mature content ahead, proceed at own risk*
[Contains: Size Difference, Vaginal Fingering, Spanking, Begging, Biting, Marking, Vaginal Sex, Cum, D/S]

  "Viper, calm down. Look, okay, we-"

  "Tell me!" I snarled as my nails were digging into the wood of the table. "How long has she been in those woods? How long have you all hidden it from me?"

  "We hid it because we knew you'd stop at nothing to get her back." Roan crossed his arms while looking at me with a calm expression. "She came down with Enan and I."

  "What?!" I rose my voice, but the man was as unwavering as a mountain.

  "Bellamy made the decision to send her away. If she's with him, they've certainly made amends."

  "I don't care how it happened, I care about the fact that my best friend was in danger this entire time, and everyone lied to me about it." It seemed as if the others in the room were backing off to let Roan handle me since they remained quiet.

  "Dia, we couldn't risk losing you. You're too important."

  "So is she!"

  "No, she isn't. Octavia was on a tipping point, and Bellamy knew that it'd be too much of a risk on this new planet to let her stay with us."

  "No, she wasn't. She kept begging me for other options, ways out. You should have defended her!"

  "I tried." Roan let out a soft breath from his nose. "But considering the circumstances, Enan was my priority."

  "She could have died." I nearly growled and my glare was dangerous, but Roan still wasn't crumbling or backing down.

  "She's a survivor, remember? She's also here, now, and alive. Dia, what we did was in the best interest of the greater whole, just as you always say."

  "You." I pointed at Roan. "Fuck you. You're sleeping on the floor. And I'm fucking punching Bellamy. And you all," I narrowed my eyes. "don't fucking talk to me right now."

~

  "Viper!" Octavia gave me such a warm smile that I hadn't seen the likes of in a long, long time. She wrapped her arms around me in a tight hug, and I returned the gesture.

  "I'm so sorry. If I had known you came down-"

  "Don't worry about it. I'm fine, Viper." She softly said while holding me at arm's length. Something about her seemed....different. Calmer. "Murphy tells me you've been busting your ass off here, anyways."

  "It also seems that our deal can be kept." Russell held out his hand, showing a chip that looked like the Flame. "This isn't exactly the state I expected to see my daughter return home in, but as soon as she has a host-"

  "Willing host."

  "Yes, a willing host."

  "We've held up our end, so now you keep yours."

  "Of course."

  "That also means you return Echo to us." I stated, and Russell paused. "She's not a willing host, she's only to test that the method works."

  "I understand."

  "Wait, since when did you like Echo?" Octavia chuckled. "I must have missed a lot."

  "And I feel the same way. What are you two talking about?" Bellamy furrowed his brows while looking between Russell and I.

  "A Blood Oath between Viper and I was offered as a means to keep the peace between our people." Russell explained before nodding. "Now, I must leave you all. I have other things to attend to."