⛓The Four Horsemen⛓

*WARNING: Mature content ahead, proceed at own risk.*
[Contains: Size Difference, Vaginal Fingering, Marking, Vaginal Sex, Biting]

  Running through the forest, a mutated boar was hot on my trail, grunting and huffing as it chased me down. It was large and bulky, having two faces and four large tusks. It also had somehow surprised me when I was taking a break from riding and letting Fang drink from a river.

  When the boar had burst forth from the bushes, Fang had dashed from being startled, and I was left to fend for my own. That damned horse, no matter how beautiful and strong he was, was a wimp when it came to sudden noises or things jumping out at him.

  Jumping over a fallen log, I heard a thud from the boar landing on the other side as it continued to chase me. Feeling the adrenaline pumping through my veins as my heart was pounding, I quickly looked at my surroundings to somehow find a way to turn the tables on the hoofed beast.

  "Fang, you bastard!" I shouted into the air and faintly heard him neigh in the distance. "Like that's going to do me any good!" Running a few more yards, I lept up and caught a low enough branch. Curling my body up, I felt the wind from the boar quickly passing beneath my back.

  Dropping back to the ground, I drew my sword and watched as the animal skidded to a halt while snorting. Backing up and turning, its eyes focused on me before it charged again. Preparing my blade, I drove the sword straight into the boar as it ran at me. It squealed and squealed before finally dying, and I was panting from how long I had to run.

  Pulling my sword free, the beast fell limply to the ground. Using a rag, I wiped the blood from the sharpened metal before raising my voice.

  "Fang!" I called out for the missing horse. A few seconds after, he came trotting up before nuzzling my cheek. "Oh, so you show up after the bad guy's dead, huh? My hero." I popped off with sarcasm. "Stay still, we're taking it back with us." Fashioning a square from thick sticks, I tied the boar's legs to each corner before tying one end to the back of the saddle. His head scraped the ground, but it didn't matter since he was already dead.

  Climbing on the back of my horse, I lightly squeezed my legs while taking the reigns. Fang began to walk as I led him back through the forest to Polis. The sky was a bit dreary as if it were about to rain, so I wanted to get back before the storm hit.

  When I entered the market of Polis and headed toward the tower, the eyes of the people followed me while seeing the boar being dragged behind by Fang. They were still wary of Skaikru, but some of them seemed impressed by the size of the animal I had killed.

  "What's with the boar?" Octavia questioned as I neared the tower. Sliding off of the saddle, I shrugged.

  "Found me, so I killed it."

  "And Pakstoka strikes again." She smirked while shaking her head. "Alquin was looking for you."

  "What did she want?" I questioned while patting the side of Fang's neck.

  "You to practice sword fighting." Octavia raised her brows at me. "Since when did you have a battle tutor?"

  "Since Roan realized I could only fight with a knife." Glancing up at the tall building in front of me, I continued. "I had a Trigedasleng teacher as well, but I graduated that old man a few days ago."

  "So you speak it fluently now?" She questioned, not using English.

  "Speak it, read it, have it coming out of my ears." I replied in the same language. The woman chuckled before stepping away.