Tyler Oakley and a Fan Army

We were on our way to the radio station. And I kicked my heels off and let them lay on the passenger floor.

I turned the music up, flipping threw the stations, waiting to hear something good.

"Baby I've been I've been losing sleep dreaming about the things that we could be. but baby I've been I've been praying hard, said no more counting dollars we'll be counting stars." I sang along.

Connor and Trevor joined in. When we pulled up all 3 of us jumped out and walked in.

"Can I help you?" the receptionist asks us. "Yes, we have an interview today with Tyler." Connor states.

We hear banging on the door and a bunch of fans are outside, bashing the glass, screaming.

"We love you Trevor."
"Slay!"
"Meow!"
"Internet kids never sleep."
"Connor I love you."
"Corrin! notice me!"
"Corrin I love you."
"You're beautiful Cory."

Tyler Oakley came walking down the hallway. "You've got quiet a fan base already aye Cory?" He laughed as I ran into his embrace. I heard fans "awe."

"Condabon. Trev. Long time no see." He laughed once again, leading us to the room.

He sat us all down, gave us mics and explained what would happen.

We were just gonna do a q&a and the fans outside would get to see it in action.

He let the fans pile in, only a good 50 from outside were allowed in. They sat down and Tyler began.

"Hello everyone here tuned in to 100.5 RYS. It's Tyler Oakley here with the lovely Connor Franta, Trevor Moran, and the beautiful Corrin Sivan."

The fans cheer lightly after we all chorused a hello.

"Today, we're going to do a Q&A today. Sooo, whose first? Call in at 589-172-2245. Also our fan base in here is going to ask a few. Whose first?" Tyler continues.

I'm so nervous. What if no one asks me questions?