Hope This Finds You Well

"Nah she just left it man.." Connor laughs tossing me Corrin's phone. I press the lock button and her screen lights up. Notifications from 'Hubby<3' fill it's content. I smile at my contact name but worry quickly takes it's place.

I'm scared for her. So scared for her. For all I know some creep could be feeling her up right now and she's helpless. I feel like something bad is happening..

I look at the clock: 8:34.

"Jc can you get the mail please?" Kian asks. I just no my head and walk out the door and down the drive. I get to the mail box and there's a few things.

"To Mr. Lawley" not mine.

"Mr. Franta" not mine

"Jc" mine. I look at the envelope as I start back up the drive. No stamp, no return address, nothing. Just my name on the envelope.

I walk into the house tossing the rest of it on the table, passing the guys paying Mario Cart. I walk into my room and sit on my bed, flipping the envelope over in my hands then inconspicuously opening it.

"Jc this is probably going to come to you as a shock considering I have probably never seemed like the helpful type but here's what you need to know:

A few days before my arrest Nina came to me. I'm as surprised as you are still, because she was dead, but I was happy. My love, risen from the dead, creepy but brilliant. She told me she'd done something terrible. She'd gotten involved with drugs and she owed some guy money. The only way to pay him back was to physically give him cash or to work for him. She didn't have a job and her adopted family kicked her out so she couldn't steal and sell. They faked her death, put her into a coffin, had a closed casket funeral, and dug her out when the day ended. She hadn't told me why it was needed but it was for some reason. the guy she owed money to started staying with her. She had all these pictures of Corrin & her around the house and I guess he became obsessed with Cory. He wanted her.

This guy has unbelievable drive and when he wants something he won't stop until he has it. So they planned her abduction. Nina got my fingerprints and molded them putting them around that box that was outside your hotel, she killed that bird and burned Cory's mom's scarf. She put that note in there and I got accused for it. Shes planning on taking Cory to some abandoned hotel on 900th street. There's this basement there that she and the guy stay in.

If she's missing now, take the police and find her. Take this letter to them and find her. I'm writing this in my cell and I'm afraid the guard can see what I am saying and I don't want him to. He'll never believe the man who allegedly sent a missing girl a dead bird, they'll rip the letter to shreds and you'll have no idea.

Jc, man, Corrin is in danger. As soon as he gets Corrin, Nina is free. Nina isn't under his control she's leaving for Holmes Chapel 13 hours after her capture. As for the man and Corrin, I don't know where he's taking her but it'll be awhile I believe Nina said a week or two on the phone with him. But it'll be somewhere you'd never think of.

Hope this letter finds you well,

I hope you find her ..

Fabian"

I read the letter over and over; faster and faster.

I storm out of my room and to the guys. I throw the letter to Connor; Ricky and Kian begin reading over his shoulders.

"Some sick bastard has kidnapped my sister.." Connor growls.

~~~

"He's delusional: a compulsive liar." A police officer states, handing Connor back the letter. "Well can you at least repost a missing persons?" Kian asks. "24 hours hasn't passed yet." Another officers points out.

"Can't you search the premises at least?" Ricky slams his hand down angrily onto the desk the officers are behind.

I shiver, not because the police station is cold but because I'm scare for my fiancé. I smile at the word fiancé, and it fades again to the situation.

"We can't search the premisses without a warrant." "it's abandoned." Connor spits. "it's still illegal." "is it, really? someone's life is in danger and you're doing nothing." I spit too.

"Potentially in danger: she could just be shopping still, Fabian is a very creative person, he knows how to mess with the mind of anyone and it's working perfectly among the 4 of you. please go home, I assure you, she will return."

"You suck at your job." I growl and snatch the letter from Connor as we leave.

~~~

We get to the house and all sit in a circle on the floor. Ricky slams a recently printed off blue print of the hotel. We call in a bunch of favors hopping they'll come out and help.

We start to make an attack plan: police or no police, I'm getting my babe back..