Arrivals

Troye hugs me again. "My little baby cousin okay? I got a call from Liam on my way down from the studio, said you were crying bad. Guess Connor said I could help. Have you been alright? Need some quality cousin time?" His smile illuminates the room. I don't respond. I just look at everyone, even though my eyes hurt from crying. I squint through the pain.

Everyone seems worried. They're all starring at me.. Except 2.

Kennedy and Harry are flirting again.. She just called him beautiful and he said she was perfect. What the hell?

"KENNEDY YOU EITHER NEED TO BREAK UP WITH RICKY OR FUCKING STOP MESSING WITH HARRY! AS FOR YOU, YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE, SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND AND YOU NEED TO RESPECT THAT!" I scream. She looks at me in astonishment.

"RICKY BROKE UP WITH ME CORRIN. YOUD KNOW THAT IF YOU DIDNT HAVE A STICK UP YOUR ASS! WHY DONT YOU CRAWL BACK INTO THE BATHROOM AND CUT A LITTLE DEEPER BITCH!" Kennedy screams back.

"You little bitch.." I whisper. I want to hit her, to pull all her hair out, anything to stop her.

I lunge for her and swing violently, my fist coming in contact with her cheek as my body tackles hers to the floor.

She tries to punch me back but I just keep swinging and swinging until Troye and Connor pulled me off.

I look down at her. Her nose is bleeding, her lip is busted, and there are bruises forming all over her face. I smirk to myself.

"You litt-" her words are cut off as she jumps for me but is caught at the waist by Harry.

"That was fucking too far Kennedy.. I'm not going to date someone who's a bitch." Harry's voice trails off as he looks at his feet.

"Awe, Harry you don't mean that." She says, walking towards him trying to kiss him. He pushes her off.

"I think you should pack your stuff and leave.." He says and walks to his room.

She runs into our room and begins packing her things.

"That was the hottest thing I've ever seen, and you've come out without a scratch. Holy shit.." Niall laughs. "Too soon man, too soon." Zayn claps him on the shoulder.

I tug away from Troye and Connor, and walk to Liam. "Can Jc come? He'll stay with me." I ask.

"Yeah, that's fine." he smiles. I can't help but smile back; he's infectious.

"Is Jorrin back?" Connor and Troye ask at the same time causing them both to laugh. "I think so, but I don't really know.." I admit with a shrug.

They all kind of do a half cheer half plea. "I'm still focused on the fight, can we talk about how hot you looked, just for one sec.. please?" Niall says shaking his head in disbelief but laughing.

Everyone just looks to him and starts laughing causing his face to turn a crimson color.

Kennedy pushes past me; yanking her luggage behind her. I grab one of the straps on it and yank it back causing her to trip. She just stands back up and slams the door behind her.

"Harry.. Im so sorry.. I didn't mea-," I start to say as he walks back into the room but I'm cut off by him speaking, "Don't worry about it Corry. It's best I find out now how low she is.. Cutting is serious and she shouldn't make up lies about you." He rummages through the fridge.

"It's not a lie.." My voice trails off and Troye puts his hand on my shoulder for support. "There is probably a lot I should tell you guys, just so you know what you're getting involved with." I fake laugh and signal for them all to sit down. They manage to fit 2/3 of them onto a couch, the rest sit in front of it.

I just stand in front of them and pace as I speak. "I'm really unstable. I cut, sometimes, but I'm getting better. I just need people that love me to surround me, and people like Kennedy.. they ruin me. I have fear of fear and love and affection and of so many other things. My biggest fear is trust. I don't trust myself so I can't really trust anyone else. I tend to push people away, I don't mean it, it just happens." They're all just watching me walk back and forth.

"So if you feel like you aren't trusted or that I'm pushing you away, don't take it personally please. I love you all so much already, it won't be long until you're like brothers to me, but it will take time and I need you to prove to me I can trust you. In the front of my mind I know I can trust you, but in the back there's this part of me that worries.." I add.

"You act like we thought you were perfect. I mean that sounded rude but you know.." Niall says. "I think he meant that we know you have flaws and everyone does, but yours are minor and if you need a little fixing that's okay. We're here to help if you need, love." Harry sums up Niall's comment better.

I run towards them all and they engulf me in a gigantic group hug. I then realize I'm the only girl in the house. Putting that thought behind me, we talk a but longer about other things until Niall and Louis run to the carry out and I go to my room to call Jc.

He answers on the first ring.

"Babe?" His voice is excited but uneven. "You can come but there is a few things you should know. Kennedy and I just got into a fight like a physical one and she just left so you and I will be rooming. Also, Kian has left so you don't have to room with me if you don't want, you can room with Sam." I inform.

He sighs through the phone, "Did she hurt you?" "No I fucking beat her ass." I laugh. I feel him smile through the phone again. "That's my girl."

"Pack and come; I miss you." I order as nicely as possible. "I'm already packed and leaving now. I'll text you on the plane." I sigh, "okay.."

"Bye babe. Love you." "Love you too, Jay."

The line clicks and I lay on my bed, falling asleep at its soothing touch.

I wanted to wake up to him coming in.
I wanted the first thing I see to be his perfect face.
I wanted the first thing I hear to be his sexy rasp voice from sleeping.
I wanted to kiss him.
I want him here.