Lost Inhibitions

"Well that's.. um great." Kian says not so enthusiastically. "I didn't mind you dating my sister but I do mind you marrying her.." Connor says sharply to Jc.

"I thought you liked us together man?" Jc gulps as Connor's glare intensifies. Connor quickly drop the stare and hugs Jc. "I'm just pissed you didn't ask but it's okay.. Congrats oh my god.." He smiles. He runs to me and tackles me.

"My sister is getting married oh my god, your going to leave me.." He whispers sadly. "I'm always here Con." I kiss his cheek.

We all start talking about what they did at Liam's and what we did in Ireland. I get compliments on my new piercing and we start talking about tattoos.

"I should get your name tattooed somewhere.." I say to Jc, after the boys leave. I walk to him pressing our hips together an my arms are placed around his neck. He bites his lip, "Where were you thinking?"

"Somewhere only you'll be able to see." I wink. "Let's get my name here," he kisses my wrist, "and I'll get your name here." He points to his wrist.

"I love you." He whispers before placing his lips on mine. Making my knees go weak and a familiar electricity rise from my toes.

"And I love you," I smile, "Go party with the boys. I'm going shopping and hopefully meet up with Simon."

We talk a bit longer before he leaves, giving me a kiss and promising that no alcohol will be consumed.

I'm left to myself. The emptiness of the house consumes my thoughts. Dark thoughts begin to obsess my mind; consuming all innocence left over. I begin to think of death and other things similar.

Death; it's something we use to get away from all our troubles; all our doubts; all our insecurities. Before we realize death is potentially the way out we hide behind something we're not: Lies. Lies lead to hurting people we love, which leads to us feeling guilty, leading to us putting ourselves down then to cutting and anorexia and so forth.

We eventually end up dying; only hurting the ones we loved more which was our reason for leaving: we were hurting the people love.

I shake my head, grab Kian's keys, and leave.

~~~

I've been shopping around town for 4 hours. I have about 6 bags and they are filled with leos, tights, dance shoes, sports bras, leg warmers, dance shaws, tu tu's, and hair bows.

I've spent 500-600 dollars on the best dance gear in the county and I'm currently walking in the deserted parking lot to my car.

I arrived just as it was closing so no one else was in the store but the employees. They all hastily ran out the door as I checked out and have already left the parking lot.

It's around 9:45 and it's pretty dark. I click the keys and hear footsteps behind me. I don't turn to see them but then I hear them quicken; they're running; towards me.

I start running too and just as my hand reaches for the handle, a cloth is placed over my mouth and I loose all sense as I fall to the cement.

Loosing track of all my inhibitions and my thoughts go blank.