34 - Naomi

"Leo!" Raph growled. "What the heck?" He stood up in an offensive maneuver. Leo took a small step in front of Karai to protect her from his brother if needed. The Sai wielder frowned, "You brought her here? She'll see all our gear!"

I saw Karai's eyes glaze around the Shell Raiser as he said it. Was she really looking at our stuff? My internal question was answered as the Foot ninja scoffed and crossed her arms, "Yeah, because if Shredder finds out you have an ice cream lamp? It. Is. Over."

A smirk crossed over my face. I think I can understand to like this girl. She's got about as much sass as me on my good days. Raph blinked then sat back down with a huff.

Leo calmed down as Raph sat back. He looked at Karai then at the rest of us, "She just risked her life to save ours. Let's hear her out."

To get comfortable, I stood, making a pause in the conversation as everyone looked at me, and turned my chair around. Straddling the seat, I crossed my arms over the back of the seat and set my head on my arms. Ready. Everyone was still looking at me. I flicked my tail tip get them to continue.

Karai took that as the okay. "Shredder's too caught up in his revenge to see that if the Kraang take over the world, our little fight is pointless." She paused there and looked at us each individually. "So I would like to help you take out the Kraang."

"We can take them down!" Mikito grinned. She hit the steering wheel to help her point. "We have trash cannon balls, manhole cover shooters, a stealt--"

"What about a missile launcher?" She interrupted the pink bandana Turtle. Mikito blinked and looked at Leo then turned around almost completely to look at Donnie.

The staff wielder had his crossed. Couldn't blame him. He was looking straight at Karai with the most serious face. "And where are you going to find a missile launcher?"

"Shredder, of course," our new guest said matter-of-factly.

"Shredder?" Mikey asked. "We're talking about the same guy, right? Big guy, pointy blades, gauntlets?" He lifted his arms to show his wrists. His arms even moved in a few slicing moves while speaking. "Also... Really hates us?"

"Yeah, something tells me he's not going to want to share his toys with us," Raph scowled.

Personally, I didn't know this Shredder. I don't remember his name or anything. And with our time with the turtles, I haven't met him either. His goons I met briefly. Either way, this guy seemed to be the biggest and baddest of their enemies. The Kraang were bad enough and I only had a taste of what they were capable of. What would happen if the Kraang and Shredder teamed up? I shuddered at the thought.

The others had continued talking while I was in my thinking process. They had agreed upon Karai stealing from Shredder when a shipment from the docks come tomorrow.

"All right," Leo nodded, indicating that the conversion was over. "So that's all settled. We'll see you tomorrow evening at the docks when you hide a shipment."

"Great," Karai smiled. "See you then."

She started to leave, opening the Shell Raiser's door. Leo looked at me for a brief moment. From that one look, he must have realized something. He turned to Karai, "Wait!" The Foot ninja paused and turned halfway to Leo. "Have... Have you told Shredder about Mikito and Naomi?"

"No," Karai answered. "Haven't really had the time to with getting your attention during your patrol and attacking a Kraang ship."

"Oh, well... Could you... Maybe not tell him yet?" Leo asked rather nicely.

I heard Raph scoff at his weapon station. Honestly, I couldn't blame him. Asking the enemy to not tell the leader of hidden or new possible threats?