MCIF Chapter 4.3

Chapter 4.3 - The Silver Feather Knight Regiment

Zha Ji was once the Demon Chef, and he had always received courteous and grand receptions no matter where he went. Looking at the few silver coins thrown to them, he did not even give them a single glance and said coldly: "Do you think we are beggars? This is a major road, not your house."

The knight took another step forward with his expression unchanged, but his imposing manner gave out an increasing pressure, and he repeated his former words, "Please leave immediately."

"What basis do you have to be so overbearing?" Nian Bing said angrily, standing in front of his Master. Although he clearly knew that the knight had the strength of a swordmaster, but he did not have any fear.

Looking at the little fatty in front of him, the knight's eyebrows furrowed, his hand gripping the sword hilt on his waist, repeating for a third time: "Please leave immediately." Very obviously, if he was rejected again, he would begins attacking.

At this time, two women got off the horse-drawn carriage, and the angelic voice sounded out once more, "Enough, this is not our territory, we are travelling now, do not cause unnecessary trouble for others others." The attractive sound caught Nian Bing's attention, and when he saw the two beautiful forms, he couldn't help but be dazed momentarily.

The lady in front appeared to have an appearance of 27-28 years old. She was wearing a blue qipao with silver embroideries, each having its own beautiful design. She had long, shapely eyebrows, a nose of jade, creamy white skin, a head of long, dark green hair that spread out from behind her like a waterfall, bound with a silver ring, and blue eyes as clear as water. Her face wore a faint smile, looking toward Nian Bing.

Nian Bing was completed dazed, his normally stable hands were slightly shivering. Zha Ji looked at her, and praised her silently in his heart, even after having travelled the mainland for so many years, he had not seen many beautiful young women of such quality.

"Little Pervert, who allowed you to look of my mother like that." The little girl at the side of the young woman suddenly jumped up, both hands at her waist, giving Nian Bing a discontented look. She looked to be around 12-13 years of age, wearing a white dress, bearing some resemblance to the beautiful woman, though with a slightly childish air. Although she was currently angry, it still did not reduce her cuteness. With her short dark green hair dropped down to just over her ears, and her hands on her waist, it greater displayed her naivety and innocence.

"Mom, Mom." Tears gleamed in Nian Bing's eyes, and he suddenly shouted out loud: "Mom... Mom!" Zha Ji was not holding on to him, and he suddenly rushed towards the beautiful young woman.

The knight who was in front of them reacted extremely quickly, with one step, he blocked Nian Bing's advance. But at this moment, nothing else existed for Nian Bing except that beautiful woman, the seemingly fat body quickly moved to one side, and his right hand subconsciously pulled out the long sword from the knight's waist, and using the sword like a knife, he struck seven blows with lightning speed towards the knight. At the same time, his left hand's fingers flicked, and two icicles flew out towards the knight's eyes without warning.

As a swordmaster, furthermore a Silver Feather Knight, he definitely had gone through the trial of blood and fire. Even so, facing a child who did not even come up to his waist, how much precaution could he have? The sword which had been his companion for so many years seemed to come alive in Nian Bing's hands, and the seven continuous flowing blows did not seem to have any particular style except for one word - speed. His self-preservation instincts kicking in subconsciously, the Knight's body bent backwards, dodging the icicles and sword coming at him; however, though he successfully managed to dodge the ice cons, but the 7 swift blows were not so easily dodged. Nian Bing had been training by chopping firewood the whole year, and his wrist had been strengthened to that of an adult's. The sword instantly struck the knight's armor, causing sparks to fly out. Even though he had not caused any real damage to the knight, but he had certainly made him look bad.