Book 3: Chapter 4

"This is absolutely ridiculous." Ryder stated as he looked at the two team rocket members. The snow was falling outside of the window as the two of them left.

"Shut up." Robert snapped as he tossed the master ball to Allison.

"Finally." Allison laughed as Ryder pulled at his binds. Gritting his teeth, he could see the two pokeballs as they sat in the jeeps cup holders. If he could get one of them, it would be a fair fight. Moving a bit the binds seemed to almost get tighter and he groaned a bit.

"Be quiet will you." Robert said as they came to a full stop. They hadn't been in the jeep that long, he thought as the two of them got out. Ryder pulled at the binds at his ankles before realizing he wasn't getting out any time soon. Looking to see where the two rocket members went his stomach sank. Three other jeeps were there as a group of Team Flare talked to them. Pulling at the binds again he tried to move as they handed over the master ball. He could feel the rope as it dug into his skin, ignoring the jacket he wore.

Steps snapped him out of her thoughts as the trunk of the car opened and he was pulled out. Being thrown into the Flare members he had a pair of hands drag him to the other jeeps, his pokeballs coming with.

"Lysandre will want to see him." An admin stated as he was thrown into another jeep. Lysandre, he knew that name. Muttering a curse he pushed against the rope hoping it would snap or perhaps loosen. He needs to get out and get his pokemon, he needed to get rayquaza. The jeep lurched forward as it started to move and Ryder struggled against the tight binds. Huffing a breath, he knew he wasn't going to be getting out anytime soon. The vehicle was eerily quiet as they drove through the snow, making their way to somewhere Ryder didn't know.

It seemed like forever before the jeep stopped and Ryder hit the back of the seats. He groaned as he tried to sit up as the car doors opened. He couldn't see out of the window as the snow covered them. Waiting for a few moments the trunk was opened and he was yanked from the back. Cutting the binds around his ankles they forced him to walk. Surrounding him were four members of Team Flare, as the admin walked a bit in front of them. In his hand were Ryder two pokeballs and in the other was the master ball. A wave of his hand and the admin handed off the master ball to a member. She rushed it into a different room, disappearing. Ryder wanted to follow, but was pushed forward by a firm hand to his back.

Biting his lip, he kept moving wishing he could get his pokemon back. His attention flew to the two pokeballs that the admin had. Coming to a door, they opened it and pushed Ryder in. Cutting the binds they slammed the door shut, locking him inside. Ryder glanced around the room, hoping to find a way out in the empty room. Seeing nothing, he turned his attention to the metal door. Walking to the back wall, he sat down, staring at the door trying to think of a way to get out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys I'm super sorry about uploading late, and this chapter being so short.