Book 3: Chapter 25

"Tyranitar." Alain shouted, calling out rock and dark pokemon. The wind around the stadium picked up as sand circled within. The sand stream ability was now in effect, as Jack grabbed the pokeball from his side.

"Sceptile." The grass type glanced at his trainer for a moment before giving a small nod.

"Crunch." Tyranitar's teeth started to glow as the armor pokemon charged forward.

"Counter with leafblade." Jack ordered as the leaves on sceptile's arms started to glitter as the grass type rushed toward the ground type. Sceptile swung up as tyranitar tried to bite him as the two attacks. Being thrown away from each other, sceptile gave a small wince as the sand storm hit him a bit.

"Stone edge."

"Move." Sceptile sped off, the stones searing up behind him as he ran. "Jump over tyranitar, and use dragon's breath." Sceptile jumped into the air as the stones almost hit the larger pokemon. Purple flames flew from sceptile's mouth encompassing the rock type as it gave a pained cry. The forest pokemon landed on the ground with a thump as sand struck it, getting into the few bruises and cuts it already had.

"Crunch." Alain shouted as tyranitar spun catching sceptile's arm, throwing him into the air.

"Leaf storm." The leaves flew around the two pokemon mixing with the sand. Tyranitar gave a roar as he started to get lifted off the ground.

"Dark pulse." Alain ordered as the purple and black beam went flying from the pokemon's mouth.

"Cut through it." The blades on sceptile's arm started to glow as it sliced through the attack.

Dashing forward, sceptile clashed against the ground and dark type as it gave a cry. The leaf storm died away as the two pokemon glared at each other.

"Wrap this up, ice fang."

"Leaf blade." The two pokemon charged at each other their attacks glowing. As the two clashed dust covered the field as the audience gasped.

"It looks like they knocked each other out." An announcer stated as the dust cleared. The two pokemon laid on the ground unconscious, as the ref said they were unable to battle. Jack recalled sceptile thanking him for his work as Alain called back tyranitar. Taking a deep breath, Jack grabbed the pokeball at his side.

"Bisharp, let's go." Bisharp stared up at Alain as the blades on its arms came out.

"Metagross." The silver, Pokemon landed on the ground with a thud as its legs dug into the ground. Jack smiled, this was going to be fun.

"Agility." Alain shouted as metagross moved back and forth a bit, increasing his speed.

"Psycho cut." Jack yelled as bisharp swung out, the pink slices soaring through the air as they struck metagross. The iron leg pokemon shook itself a bit as it waited for a command.

"Metal claw." Metagross charged forward its claws glittering silver.

"Iron head." The spike on bisharp's head glowed as he caught the attack.

"Meteor mash."

"Sucker punch." Jack ordered as bisharp swerved around the attack. Striking metagross the steel type stumbled backwards injured badly by the attack.

"Stone edge."

"Move!" Alain shouted as the large pokemon started to move rather quickly away as the stones flew up after the steel type. "Rock slide."

"Break through them." Jack ordered as bisharp spun sending psycho cut after psycho cut into the air destroying the falling rocks. After a few minutes no stones remained as bisharp charged forward. "Iron head."