Book 3: Chapter 26

"Yes!" Ryder almost shouted as Jack won. Liepard gave a roar as she reacted to her trainer's excitement.

            "You ready?" Ash asked as he walked up to the dark haired teenager. Ryder smiled as he scratched liepard's head.

            "Ash and Ryder." A woman said as Jack and Alain walked back into the room. Jack smiled at his friend as he clapped Ryder on his shoulder. Ryder recalled liepard as he walked past Jack and followed the woman. His excitement was rushing through him as he split from Ash, his stomach twirling with butterfree's.

            "Our next battle is between Ash from Pallet town in the Kanto region and Ryder from Kalos." Ryder quickly walked onto the platform as the arena rose between them. A tree infested field stood between Ryder and Ash.

            "Talonflame." Ash shouted as Ryder grabbed the pokeball from his side. The fire bird taking the air as it gave a cry of excitement.

            "Aggron." Ryder stated as he tossed the pokeball. Aggron roared as he slammed his tail on the ground.

            "Flamecharge." Ash yells as the flames wrap around the scorching pokemon. Zooming down towards aggron the pokemon gained speed.

            "Iron tail." A faint glow on aggron's tail and the pokemon spun. Talonflame gave a cry as it was struck in the side throwing it into a nearby tree. Aggron gave a roar as watched the flying type take to the air once again.

            "Razor wind." Ash ordered as the pokemon's wings began to beat faster as they started to glow. Slices of air flew through the air as aggron held his ground acting as an unmoving force.

            "Stone edge." Aggron roared as the stones flew up clipping talonflame's right wing causing the pokemon to fall to the ground. "Iron head." The horns on aggron's head started to glow as he charged forward.

            "Dodge it!" Ash shouted as talonflame barely dodged the steel and rock type.

            "Iron tail." A swing of his tail talonflame cried before striking the ground hard.

            "Get off the ground." Ash yelled. Talonflame flapped his wings soaring up into the air. "Flamecharge."

            "Catch it." Talonflame soared down striking aggron as the iron armor pokemon grabbed the bird. Holding tight to it, the flames around it disappeared as aggron glared at the pokemon.

            "Iron head." A swing of its head and talonflame fell to the ground unconscious. Aggron gave a roar, his tail slamming on the ground in victory.

            "Talonflame didn't stand a chance." An announcer stated as Ash recalled the fire type. Grabbing the next pokeball he called out hawlucha. Aggron gave off a growl as hawlucha rushed forward.

            "Karate chop." Hawlucha's hand began to glow as he aimed for the steel type.

            "Knock it back." A swing of aggron's tail, the fighting type dodged the incoming attack as it continued to rush towards the towering pokemon. "Fire punch." Aggron swung out, catching the wrestling pokemon's attack. A small explosion came from the attack as a small cloud of dust filled the area between the two.

            "High jump kick."

            "Dodge it." Ryder ordered as aggron jumped to the side as hawlucha soared through the dust cloud. The flying type skidded along the ground before catching himself and charging forward.