Book 3: Chapter 31

"You alright?" Ryder asked as he came to a halt in front of Jack who was sitting on the ground. Izzy stood to the side joltik sitting on her shoulder and Nappy leaning on the wall beside her. Allie sat on the ground beside Jack her hand linked with his and Shady was holding an almost empty glass of water.

"Feeling better thanks." Jack muttered as he glanced up at Ryder.

"What happened out there?" Ryder questioned as he knelt down in front of his friend.

"A vision I guess." Jack stated as two workers returned carrying their pokeballs. Ryder took his and clipped them to his side as Jack did the same with his own. Releasing liepard the dark type gave a small call before moving towards the green haired man. "So now what?" Jack asked as he scratched the dark type under the chin getting her to recline into him.

"I have the ceremony soon. You going?" Ryder asked.

"I'l-"

"He couldn't even walk Ryder. I don't know if we'll make it, but we will try to." Izzy put in with a soft smile as Ryder gave a small nod in understanding.

"Don't strain yourself alright. If you can't make it, then you can't make it." Ryder smiled as he rose to his feet as liepard got up as well. Trotting next to the champion of the pokemon league the two headed down the hall to get ready for the award ceremony. Jack grabbed the two pokeballs from his side and called out absol and zoroark.

"Zoroark follow Ryder, I have a bad feeling about this. Keep an eye out for him." Zoroark nodded before rushing after the trainer and dark type. Absol gazed at Jack for a few moments as she nuzzled his hand.

"Ryder can handle himself." Nappy stated.

"That maybe true, but an extra pair of eyes can't hurt." Jack said as he met absol's eyes. "Help me up." Jack ordered as Shady and Nappy pulled him to his feet.

"What's up?" Shady asked.

"If what that vision showed is true. We are about to be in for a very large fight." Jack stated as the group of six started down the hallway.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry guys for not updating in so long. A lot of stuff has been going on but I finally got around to it so don't worry.