Book 3: Chapter 47

"Princess!" A servant called as Allie growled, her pink sundress swooshing as she moved. A suitcase at her heels as she fixes the backpack on her back.

"What?" Allie asked as the man caught up to her.

"Your father begs you not to leave. You are a princess after all, you should be with a prince." The servant chattered as Allie snarled, her fingers looping into the straps across her shoulder. Furfrou growled through the bag in his teeth, he was a few steps down towards the vehicle that awaited her.

"I can date and be with whoever I wish. If my father is so against it so be it, let him choose another heir." Allie snapped before continuing down the stairs and throwing open the back door of the car allowing her pokemon in and loading her items. She slammed the door shut before she climbed into the passenger seat. Jack raised an eyebrow at her as she slammed the door shut. His hair was dyed black, and he wore mostly dark clothes now that he was an Elite four member.

"What happened?" He asked as he pulled the jeep out of the castles drive.

"Idiots that's all." Allie smiled as the castle left her sight. "Love you." She whispered as she felt Jack take her left hand his fingers twisting into hers.

"Love you too."