quarante-trois

i was snuggled into jimin's bed on the verge of sleep when i heard the front door open. my phone was blowing up because of yoongi but i just turned it off, not wanting to deal with him at the moment.

honestly i just want to be with jimin and spend time with him. he always makes me happy and i just need to be cheered up right now.

"jungkook? you up here?" i heard jimin call out. "yeah." i mumbled but he probably didn't hear me.

jimin entered his room and chuckled. he walked over to his bed and plopped down next to me.

"what'd you guys fight about?" jimin asked and i sighed. "the ring you got me..." i said and jimin frowned.

"oh... im so sorry. i didn't mean for it to cause trouble between you two." jimin said and i shook my head. "its okay. he just won't listen to me. i tried to explain to him it was a friendship thing and you didn't mean it in any other way but he's being stubborn so i left. figured being with you would be better anyway."

i smiled softly and jimin looked away. he was blushing again and it was cute.

"so do you want to stay over or are you planning on going back?" jimin asked. "i'll stay if you let me." i said and jimin nodded.

jimin went to the bathroom to change and then came back, snuggling into his bed with me.

"what'd you and taehyung do for his birthday?" i asked and jimin shrugged. "nothing much, he told me in advance that he didn't want me to get him anything. he said spending the day with me would be enough." jimin smiled softly and i chuckled.

"that's sweet of him to say. sounds like someone's got a crush." i said and jimin shook his head. "no definitely not."

"why not?" i asked and jimin playfully glared at me. "don't ask me that jeon jungkook. you know why." he said and i shook my head.

what does he mean?

i don't know why, if i did i wouldn't have asked now would i?

"park jimin i have no idea what you're talking about." i said and he sighed.

"well first, tae is my best friend. second, you know i still have feelings for you." jimin said and then looked away as he blushed profusely.

"well jimin just so you know... im in love with you. goodnight." i mumbled quickly and turned away from him.

jimin surprisingly said nothing and just let me fall asleep.

a/n -- welp...... yeah
I CANT WAIT TILL LATER IN THIS BOOK UGH ITS GOING SO SLOW FOR ME

 yeahI CANT WAIT TILL LATER IN THIS BOOK UGH ITS GOING SO SLOW FOR ME

this pic is so soft im in love

-- taestan