cinquante-deux

i wanted to pull away but at the same time his lips felt amazing against mine and so i continued to kiss him until i couldn't anymore.

it sounds cheesy but when i pulled away all i could see was jimin. he was so beautiful and i wanted to kiss him again but i couldn't.

"i love you." i whispered so only he could hear. "i love you too."

but yoongi was the one i was supposed to kiss, not jimin. even if i loved the kiss and him himself it was supposed to be yoongi.

"yoongi im so sorry." i told him over all the cheers. he looked heart broken.

right then and there i didn't feel drunk anymore. i felt one hundred percent sober and i wish i didn't.

taehyung grabbed yoongi's hand and pulled him upstairs before he could say anything.

"jimin i didn't mean to kiss you, i really didn't." i said and jimin nodded. "i know but you knew the second your lips touched mine that i wasn't yoongi and you continued to kiss me."

"yes but-"

"that's all that matters to him. let's go. you'll probably see him tomorrow."

"im sorry i ruined your night." i said and jimin shrugged. "you didn't ruin my night at all but you did ruin yoongi's."

i groaned quietly and leaned into jimin. "take me somewhere else please, i don't wanna be here anymore." i mumbled and jimin nodded, pushing me off of him so he could grab my hand.

before we were able to leave someone else harshly grabbed my other hand and pulled me away from jimin.

it was yoongi.

"yoon-"

slap.

"i know you're drunk but you still deserve that. were done jungkook, happy fucking new year."

my heart dropped as he walked away. there was still a sting on my cheek but that didn't compare to the sting i felt on my chest.

i love him so much and he just dumped me.

i made a stupid drunken mistake and he just dropped me like that. no second chance, nothing. i didn't even get to explain myself!

its just over.

by now i was bawling my eyes out and jimin was dragging me out of taehyung's house.

while he drove i couldn't hold back the sobs that escaped my lips while he ran his free hand through my hair the best he could.

"jungkook calm down." jimin said and i shook my head but immediately stopped because my head hurt so bad.

"we're gonna go back to my house and go up to my room and change out of these clothes and then we'll get into bed and rest up. if you don't stop crying you'll have a bigger headache than you were already going to have."

jimin stopped at a red light and leaned over to kiss my tear stained cheek, letting his lips linger for a bit.

"i know it doesn't feel like it but its okay. promise me you'll stop crying, okay?"

i nodded slowly and wiped my eyes.

"okay.." i mumbled and jimin smiled.

"good."

a/n -- this is sad but cute as hell

and did u see seokjin cut his fringe on twitter??? hOW TF DID HE DO SO GOOD?!? he really is worldwide handsome no matter what

-- taestan