cinquante-six

"yoongi im here." taehyung said as he walked into the house. i poked my head out of the kitchen and pouted. "ever heard of knocking?" i asked and taehyung nodded.

"yoon told me to walk right in." he said and i sighed. "well i should probably leave then. have fun you two." i said, putting my shoes on.

"kook you don't always have to leave when i come." taehyung said and i shrugged. "its just an excuse tae, you know where i'll be." i smiled and left to head over to jimin's without warning.

he's been wanting me to come over for awhile now but i haven't had the time to.

my school work has been getting even harder and work is just adding onto the stress.

seeing jimin will probably make me feel better.

he's always able to cheer me up.

"jimin open up." i said as i knocked on his door. only when the door opened it wasn't jimin who answered.

"well hello hottie, i suppose you're here for my brother." the male who answered the door said.

he looked around my age, maybe a little younger but how the hell am i supposed to know?

"um yeah... you're jimin's brother?" i asked, studying the boy in front of me. he was kinda cute but not my type.

jimin's my type.

"mhm. my names jihyun, im not here often because my parents sent me off to a boarding school. jimin's better at hiding his gay than i am." jihyun said and i couldn't help but chuckle a bit.

"well im jeon jungkook. may i come in?" i asked and jimin's brother hummed. "maybe... if you promise not to hurt my big bro because if you do then i may kill you. and by may i mean i will kill you." he said and my eyes widened a bit.

"we aren't even together." i said and he shrugged. "plus you just assumed i was gay." i added and jihyun rolled his eyes.

"so what? you didn't deny it—"

"jihyun who the fuck is at the door!?" jimin yelled down the stairs and i smiled, pushing passed his brother.

i ran upstairs and jimin smiled when he saw me. he pulled me into a hug and pecked my cheek.

"i missed you." jimin said and squeezed me in our hug. i giggled and pushed him into his room. "i missed you too."

we laid down on his bed and cuddled close which is what we agreed to do whenever we saw each other next.

jihyun walked into the room and groaned. "hyung i thought you said you were gonna hang out with me all day." jihyun said and jimin sighed.

"but my kookie is here." he pouted and i smiled. "im sure you see him all the time, its been months since we've seen each other jimin." jihyun said earning a stern look from jimin that ive never seen before.

"jimin what?" jimin asked and jihyun lowered his gaze. "jimin hyung." he mumbled and jimin hummed.

"go hang out with some of your friends. we can hang out more tomorrow." jimin said and jihyun didn't argue, he just nodded and left the room.

jimin pulled me closer to him and i smirked.

"brother jimin is hot, i like it."

jimin glared at me and pinched my nose making me giggle. i leaned in and pecked his lips quickly.

"it was a compliment, i think i deserve a thank you." i said but jimin only rolled his eyes and ignored me.

and i think that's what he did as i rambled on and on about how hot he was.

i couldn't help it...

its so fucking true.

a/n -- back ! hope this was a good comeback chapter but if its not then i apologize

-- taestan