dix-huit

oh boy was jungkook nervous when tomorrow came.

jimin was going to talk to him.

face to fucking face.

this is not what he wanted but he had to expect jimin to get curious.

what he didn't expect was jimin to turn into a fucking detective. it wasn't that important was it?

maybe to jimin it was...

-

imjimin : bitchhhhhh

imjimin : im nervoussssss

imjimin : jungkook is so quiet

imjimin : i don't want to make him uncomfortable

kookiee : i don't know what to tell you baby

imjimin : okay im gonna do this

imjimin : he's kinda cute too

imjimin : super duper cute

imjimin : that's kinda why im nervous too

kookiee : you're cute too sooooo

kookiee : jungkook's got nothing on you

imjimin : yeah sure

-

jungkook's eyes flickered over to jimin who had just entered their government class and was setting his things down.

all the things that could go wrong were running through his brain and he was freaking out.

but he would never let jimin know that.

he's just gonna play it cool and then have jimin think he's sungjin.

not once did it cross his mind that that might not be a good idea.

-

the class started in fifteen minutes so jungkook wasn't surprised when he saw jimin start to walk over to him.

he was looking out of the corner of his eye, not wanting to be noticed by jimin yet.

jungkook just began to doodle on a blank sheet of paper until he felt a hand on his shoulder.

the younger looked up and jimin smiled cheerfully at him.

he felt like he couldn't breathe.

jimin was so breathtakingly beautiful and it was unbelievable that he was able to see him so close.

"hey... jungkook, right?"

jungkook nodded. "do you need something?" he mumbled and jimin nodded, sitting in the seat in front of the youngers but turning to face him.

"ive got a problem i need to solve, i like to think of myself as a detective trying to solve a crime. sounds cool, huh?"

a small smile formed on jungkook's lips as jimin pushed back his hair.

"and you believe i could help?" jungkook asked quietly and the older nodded once again.

"yes. you see ive been texting this guy and he's really unique but he won't tell me his name and i think you might be him."

the youngers eyes widened and he shook his head so he looked believable.

"no hyung... im sorry, you've got the wrong guy... why me?" jungkook asked and jimin shrugged. "i don't know... i was kinda hoping it was you. anyway thanks jungkook, it was nice talking to you."

"you're welcome hyung." jungkook mumbled and then jimin left.

that was close.

a/n -- how was their first meeting ??

-- taestan