"HEY, JAGIYA!"

Yeri's Pov..

"WHAT?!" I choked on my drink. I'm in the Café having lunch with Jenny unnie. And did I hear her right? She said she's going to go back to America cause her parents want her back. Gosh, I don't want to be alone.

"Unnie.." I pouted.

"I don't have any choice.." She said with a sigh.

"Can you not go? I will miss you!" I begged.

I have known Jenny unnie for almost 5 years now.. She is one of my best friend and we do everything together. She's also like a big sister to me and I never imagine a life without her.

"This is dad's order.. I am sorry! I will miss you too." She said.

"Unnie, c--"

"OPPA! WHY ARE YOU HERE IN SEOUL? IS IT BECAUSE OF ME?"

I was cut off by a lady who have just entered the Café with her boyfriend. For the sake of G-Dragon, this is public! Can they flirt somewhere else? She's so loud and out of manners. I never do that kind of things with Bambam oppa.

"Aish, can you stop?" A familiar voice asked, annoyed.

Wait a minute..

Don't tell me..

That voice belongs to

JEON JUNGKOOK..

As I look up, it was really Jungkook. What is he doing here? I thought he was going to stay at home all day.. He is such a great liar. Now, he's meeting his girlfriend?

"Stop what oppa? I miss you so much!" The lady said, pouting.

Falling hard for Jeon jerk huh? Psh.. Jungkook was about to reply her but he notice me. Oh no..

Then he make his way towards me. What is he trying to do?

"Did you know him?" Jenny unnie whispered to me.

"No, never.. I don't." I whispered back.

Then, he stand right in front of me and gave me 'What the hell are you looking at? Help me now!' look.. And my answer is no! Serves him right! This is the best time for getting my revenge!

"JAGIYA!"

What the hell?! JAGIYA?!

"Stop being mad at me, I'm sorry.. I love you." He said fake pouting.

He's too much! I'm already taken! I stood up and was about to slap him in the face but..

He

Kiss

Me..

*KISS 💏💏💏💏💏💏💏💏*

I tried to broke the kiss but he was too strong and I can't. Shit! And I can hear the gasping sound of the people. What the f**k!

"Oppa, you are so rude!" The lady ran out of the Café, crying.

Then he broke the kiss.

"What the hell you jerk! You are so f**king disgusting!" I glared at him and ran out of the Café.

***

Jungkook's Pov..

"What the hell you jerk! You are so f**king disgusting!" Yeri ran out of the Café, not caring about her friend.

"Go and follow her." Her friend said to me.

And I hurriedly ran out of the Café and followed her. Aish! Why did I kiss her? It's not my fault! It's that annoying lady Jung Yein's fault! Aish! Why don't I just stay at home and watch some movies today? Why did I went to the bookstore today?! And for your information, that Jung Yein is not my girlfriend. She's just another idiot who's falling hard for me.. Yes, girls who are in love with me are idiots because I'm not interested in girls!

Then, I finally spotted Yeri and she was sitting on the bench near the park.

"Hi.." I awkwardly sit next to her.

"Go away, you jerk!" She screamed at me.

"Aish.. I am so sorry!" I apologize. What is happening to me? Why did I apologize?

"Out of all the girls in the Café, why me? Don't you know that I'm in a relationship with someone?" She asked. She's in a relationship with someone?

"That's why I am sorry!" I said, chuckling nervously.

"You are so f**king annoying! You're my bad luck!" She glared at me.

"I'm not deaf!" I rolled my eyes. Well, I tried to be nice to her but what can I do? She's so loud!

Then, my phone rings and when I looked at the caller ID, it was Hoseok hyung.

Phone conversation.

"Hello hyung?" I answered.

"Hey, what are you doing?" He asked.

"Nothing, just chilling around at home.." I lied.

"You're not. The boys and I are in front of your door and it's locked.." He immediately caught me.

"Okay! Stay there.. I'll be there in 10 minutes!" I said.

"My legs hurt.. Hurry.." He said and hang up.

"I don't have time for this.. See you later." I said and leaves her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!

How are you?

I'm sorry for rewriting again. Wattpad is having some problems again, psh..

Anyway, thanks for reading and please keep up with me!

Thank you so much!

                  -Nunyeol