THE BREAK UP💔

"NO!!" Yeri, Joy and Seulgi said in unison.

"Why? This is the only way to defeat those idiots.." Irene explained.

"I can't.. I have a boyfriend and Jungkook already knows about it.." Yeri said.

"Me too.. This is too much! I can't date my enemy for Satan's sake!" Joy followed.

"Then, that's it! We're going to lose.. And lose your mouth Seul if you don't want a fly to enter it.." Irene told Seulgi whose mouth was wide open.

"But we can't lose! I know they're going to take revenge as we beat them up.." Joy said, frustratedly.

"But unnie! Don't you think this is too much?" Seulgi asked.

"Exactly! Unnie, this is not right.." Wendy finally spoke up.

"Don't be a grandma, Wendy.." Irene glared at Wendy.

"I'm in.. I don't want to lose!" Joy agreed to the plan.

"I guess.. Me too." Seulgi joined.

"Great! So, what about you guys?" Irene asked Yeri and Wendy who both stay quiet.

"I don't think I can.. What about Bambam oppa?" Yeri asked.

"Stop thinking about Bambam right now!" Irene exclaimed.

"Exactly! He won't know it.." Seulgi followed.

"And Seungwan, you need to be in this game too.." Irene said to Wendy.

"But--"

"No buts please! This is for our pride." Irene begged.

"So?" Joy asked.

"Give me sometime to think.." Yeri said.

"Okay fine!" Irene said.

***

Later at night, after her unnies got home.

"What a plan.." Yeri sigh while watching the T.V on the couch.

Suddenly the main door swing opened and there came in an expressionless Jungkook. They didn't talk to each other because of the incident happen before.

'Just wait and watch what I'm going to do..' Jungkook thought to himself while gritting his teeth secretly.

Suddenly, Yeri phone rings.. And when she look at the caller ID, her eyeballs almost popped out of her eyes because it was her so called boyfriend this time.

Phone conversation.

"OPPA!!" Yeri chirped, happily and Jungkook ears perked up from the kitchen.

"Longtime no talk, Yeri." Bambam said. From his voice, everyone can sense that there was something wrong.

"Oppa, what's wrong?" Yeri asked, worriedly.

"Umm.. I have something to say to you." Bambam said with a sigh.

"What is it?" Yeri asked, gulping nervously.

"I'm so sorry Yeri.. But, let's end things.. I can't take it anymore.. Please forgive me."
"O-oppa.."

"I'm sorry. Find someone new who's better than me.. I hope there will be somebody who will give you all the desires in your life.."

"Oppa! No.. You say you love me and we're match made in heaven!" Yeri started sobbing.

"That was all a lie.. I never loved you, Kim Yerim. Please, do me one last favor and that is, forget about us and move on." Bambam said and immediately hang up the phone.