HE CARED!

(At Irene and Seulgi sharing apartment)

4 days later.

"I told you so! Haha😂! I'm going crazy right now!" Joy exclaimed.

Well.. Yeri just tell her unnies about the news. Yep, Jungkook and her dating news. But what surprise her the most is that her unnies doesn't look surprise at all. They acted calm.

"I don't know why I'm not surprised.." Seulgi mumbled, shaking her head.

"Me too! Maybe we're ready for this you know.." Wendy followed.

"I thought Irene unnie will beat me endlessly.." Yeri said.

"Why will I? I'm not that dumb, Yerim.." Irene rolled her eyes.

"Anyway, is everything going well between you and the new guy you met near the grocery store the other day?" Wendy asked Joy.

Then out of nowhere, Joy gritted her teeth and tried her best not to get angry. Just by thinking back about the scene, she wanted to kill Hoseok.

"What's with that face unnie?" Yeri asked.

"Is something wrong?" Irene followed.

"I don't want to think about it anymore, it's all over.." Joy said with a sigh.

"Why? You said you have so many advantage.." Seulgi said.

"At first! But a horse ruin it and it's over!" Joy said, angrily.

"Wait.. What do you mean by a horse?" Irene asked and Wendy nodded.

"I know! Hoseok ruin it right?!" Yeri asked. Then Joy nodded.

"Knew it! You don't have to tell me.. I can guess what he will do.." Yeri said.

"Yah, Kim Yerim! Jung Hoseok is older than you by many years.. It's not nice to call him like that! At least call him oppa.." Irene scold Yeri.

"You know that I never call someone oppa.." Yeri replied.

"You're a bitch, sometimes.." Seulgi chuckled.

"Unnie! Don't call me like that.. Even Jungkook call me a bitch!" Yeri complains.

"Jungkook call you a bitch already?" Wendy asked, surprised.

"Yes.. But he was scared of me so, he said he was calling me a beach.. B.E.A.C.H." Yeri replied, rolling her eyes.

"He's smart.. Anyway, I heard from Jin that Jimin is facing a hard time these days.. His dad banned all his favorite things.." Irene said.

"Serves him right.. He's so selfish.." Seulgi said.

"Yah, he's going to be your husband soon.. How can you be a good wife if you keep on acting like this?" Irene asked.

"Well, I don't need to be a good wife.. All I want to be is a good mother to my child.." Seulgi replied and Irene rolled her eyes.

"Anyway, did Jungkook take a good care of you?" Joy asked Yeri.

"Yep.. But, you know the problem is he's too clingy sometimes.." Yeri said.

"Oh Tha--"

*DING DONG!!!!*

"Who will come at this time?" Wendy asked.

"Umm, Zayn Malik?" Joy joked.

Then, Irene gets up from the couch and walk towards the door.

"Annyeonghaseo!"

When the four girls look up it was Jungkook, Jin and Jimin.

"What brings you guys here?" Wendy asked surprised.

"Well you know, Jimin had something to give to Seulgi.." Jin said.

"What is that?" Irene asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Here!" Jimin throws a big paper bag to Seulgi's face.

"Yah!" Seulgi yelled, glaring at Jimin.

"Anyway Jungkook, if you ever make Yeri cry just be ready.." Irene warned Jungkook who was standing quietly.

"Yes, noona.." Jungkook gulped and Yeri chuckled.

"Did you guys want coffee?" Wendy asked.

"No.. We're going.." Jimin quickly replied before Jin and Jungkook opens their mouth. Then, he earned a glare from the two.

"But why? You came all the way here, so.." Wendy mumbled.

"We don't have time!" Jimin argued.

"Yah! You don't need to shout.. Don't scared her.." Jin scold him.

"Well, Park Jimin needs to learn manners before he marry me.." Seulgi said and Jimin glared at her.

Meanwhile, Jungkook can't stop looking at Yeri.

'She's so beautiful..' He thought.

Then, Yeri finally noticed it. Yep Jungkook's gaze on her.

Then she gave Jungkook 'What the hell! Control yourself and stop staring at me!' look.

"Yah!! Stop staring at my Yerimie already! You creep!" Joy finally bring back Jungkook to reality.

"I'm sorry.." Jungkook apologize while stretching the back of his neck nervously.

"Whatever! Tell your Hoseok hyung that if I ever see him again he'll be dead meat.." Joy said to Jungkook.

"What happen?" Jungkook asked.

"He ruined unnie's moment with somebody.." Yeri finally approach Jungkook. The truth is, she's jealous. Even though she knew that her unnie already found someone, she's still jealous..

"That's exactly Hoseok hyung.." Jungkook chuckled.

"It's not even funny.." Joy glared at him and he immediately stopped laughing.

"I think we should go home before my temper started to rise.." Jimin said glaring at Seulgi.

"Yep.. I think you should go.. I don't like having you here.." Seulgi replied.

"Umm.. We'll go now.." Jin said to Irene.

"Jungkook stop talking with your girlfriend already and let's go!" Jimin said to Jungkook who was still having fun with Yeri.

After the boys leaves.

"What's in the bag anyway?" Joy asked Seulgi.

"I don't know.. Maybe a poison that can kill me?" Seulgi replied in a boring way.

"Yah, don't be so rude.." Irene scold her and Seulgi rolled her eyes.

"Anyway, can I look what's inside the bag?" Yeri asked.

"Me too! I'm curious.." Joy followed.

"I don't care.. Do whatever you want with that.." Seulgi said.

When the younger ones open the bag, to their surprise, it was full of baby stuffs such as baby diapers, powder, lotion, toys, clothes and many other things.

"It's full of baby stuffs!" Yeri exclaimed.

"Gosh, unnie! Jimin oppa did care for you!!" Joy said happily.

"Who cares?" Seulgi rolled her eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for not updating lately..

Anyway, how's your day?

Please vote and comment!

                      -Nunyeol