WE BROKE UP💔

(Joy's apartment)

"What the freaking f**k?! You guys broke up?" Joy asked Yeri in disbelief.

"Yes, we broke up." Yeri said with a sigh.

"And why is that?" Wendy asked.

"He doesn't have any trust in me.. There's a guy who have been texting me nonstop and he finds out. But unnie I never replied him back!" Yeri said frustratedly.

"This is a misunderstanding! You guys must solve it out.." Irene said.

"No, unnie.. We'll not solve it out. Maybe weren't made for each other.. Ugh! I don't care! Let's stop talking about this!" Yeri said, angrily.

"Did you miss him?" Seulgi asked.

"What a freaking question is that?" Yeri scoffed.

"Yah, just answer me!" Seulgi shouts.

"Do I miss him? F**k no, I don't miss him and I know I won't!" Yeri said, confidently.

"Yep.. You won't miss him right now cause it's only been 3 hours since you guys end things.." Joy said.

"Whatever, I know I won't miss him." Yeri mumbled.

"Let's bet.." Seulgi said.

"Kang Seulgi.." Irene glared at the woman.

"Okay, sorry.." Seulgi said, sarcastically while rolling her eyes.

"I thought everything was going to be damn okay from now on.." Wendy said.

"What do you mean? What's not okay? Everything is okay!" Yeri exclaimed.

"Are you sure you can live without him?" Irene asked again.

"Yes, I can live without him.. He's not the only guy in Korea! Anyway, I'm living with you from now on Joy unnie.." Yeri said to Joy.

***

"Say it once again!" Taehyung shouts in front of Jungkook's face.

"Psh.. We broke up okay? We end things.." Jungkook said, rolling his eyes in annoyance.

"Aren't you supposed to be brokenhearted?" Yoongi asked with a shrug.

"Why will I? I'm not Jimin hyung.." Jungkook said.

"What did you just say?" Jimin asked, angrily.

"I'm not like you.." Jungkook repeated and Jimin scoffed.

"Thank me for not smashing your face into pieces.." Jimin glared at him.

"Exactly! Jimin is older than you, don't speak to him like that." Seokjin followed.

"Okay, okay.. Whatever.." Jungkook said, rolling his eyes.

"And why did you two broke up?" Hoseok asked.

"She cheated on me! There's a guy named Cha Eunwoo, who have been in love with her and it's safe to say that they're flirting with each other." Jungkook said.

"How can you know?" Namjoon asked.

"I just know it.." Jungkook said.

"Maybe you're mistaken.." Yoongi mumbled, yawning loudly.

"How can you know?" Jungkook asked this time.

"I just know it.." Yoongi said, just like him and Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"Haha.." Hoseok chuckled shaking his head.

"Laugh all you want but I know that we're not getting back together again!" Jungkook said with a scoff.

"I really hope you can forget about her.." Jimin said, smirking.

"I will! She means nothing to me anymore! There are so many other girls!" Jungkook shouts in anger.

"He's over reacting it again.." Taehyung mumbled.

"Stop him or else ajumma from the next door will scold us again." Yoongi said.

***

"I will give you one more chance.." Jungkook said, leaning on Yeri's door while Yeri pack up her things.

"Like I did anything wrong.." Yeri replied, scoffing at the guy.

"I'm just giving you another chance to tell me the truth." Jungkook said.

"You know what? I don't need to explain anything! You just got mad at me for no reason because you're a dick!" Yeri said, angrily.

"And you're a bitch!" Jungkook argued.

"I'm not a bitch! You're a dick and that's it! Stop bothering me for G-Dragon's sake! I'm not your girlfriend anymore!" Yeri exclaimed.

"I don't f**king bothering you! The door is yours.. Please get the hell out of my place as soon as possible." With that, Jungkook leaves.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello, how are you guys??

Okay I got some news saying that BTS popularity is because of Blackpink..

What do you think?

I'm so sick of blinks! I'm sorry if they're any blinks reading my story but they say BTS is nothing without Blackpink. They say they voted BTS last year in MAMA cause they don't want Sm to win.

Please stop being childish and grow up! It's already 2018!

Also stop dissing SM! I will all smash your face into pieces.

Sorry but I hate really Blackpink! I'm sorry, readers but I'm just letting my anger out..

Anyway, check out 'THE TRUTH UNTOLD' Taehyung fanfic, written by @fea_03 , it's really interesting, see you!

And yes, don't forget to vote and comment!!

                       -Nunyeol