HE HAD A GIRL.

(Joy's apartment)

"Yeri! Open the door!" Joy yelled, banging the bedroom door.

After Yeri went back home, she immediately locked herself up in her room.

"Ahhhh!!" She heard her crying.

"Yeri please let me in!" Joy begged.

"Unnie, please leave me alone!" Yeri shouts from her room.

"Yeri, you're freaking me out right now!" Joy exclaimed.

She waited and waited but it was no use. Then, she finally decided to call Jungkook. She dialed his number and after a few minutes, he finally pick up the phone.

Phone conversation.

"Yea?" Jungkook answered, sleepily.

"Yah! What happen to you and Yeri?!" Joy asked, angrily.

"What happen to us? We broke up as you know.." Jungkook said, calmly.

"Idiot! I asked you the reason why Yeri came home crying!" Joy exclaimed.

"What do you mean?" Jungkook asked.

"Ugh, you're such an idiot!" Joy said angrily and hang up.

Then, the door cracked open and Yeri came out.

"Yeri, what happen?" Joy quickly approach her.

"It's nothing.." Yeri said with red and puffy eyes.

"Yah! Am I an idiot? Just tell me! Why did you cry?" Joy asked glaring at her.

"He had a girl.." Yeri mumbled.

"Hmm? What do you mean? Who had a girl?" Joy asked, confused.

"Jungkook.." Yeri replied.

"WHAT?!" Joy's jaw dropped.

"I know.." Yeri said with a sigh.

"Aish! How dare he?! Wait.. I thought you didn't love him anymore?" Joy asked.

"Well.." Yeri was out of words.

"Why are you crying?" Joy asked, smirking.

"Well! He moved on so fast!" Yeri said and look away.

***

(The next day at the Lee industry, which is Yeri's workplace)

"Phew.. I should have done it last night.. Why did I cried over him?" Yeri asked herself with a sigh.

Suddenly, the door swing open, revealing the CEO of the Lee industry.

"Hey, Yeri.." The guy smiled at her sweetly.

"What do you need sir?" Yeri asked, annoyed while forcing a smile.

"Yah, I told you to call me Taeyong.." The guy replied.

"Okay Taeyong, what do you need? I already finished my project.." Yeri said.

"Well, I'm not coming because of that.. Umm, I'm taking you out to eat." Taeyong said.

"Huh? No, I'm not hungry.. Thanks.." Yeri replied.

"Yah! I'm the boss here and you obey me!" Taeyong exclaimed.

"I said no thanks! I'm busy checking this damn files!" Yeri fired back. 'Aish, god! Please take him away from me..' She thought.

"If you go out to eat with me, I'll promote you, you'll be promoted.." Taeyong said.

As soon as she heard those words, her eyes lit up and she grinned widely.

"Really?!" She asked.

"Yep, but only if you ea---"

"Let's go!" Yeri cuts him off and immediately stand up from her seat.

***

Jungkook's Pov..

"Oppa! Let's go out and eat! I want to eat spaghetti!" Somi begged.

"Uh, just order it.. I'm not in the mood to go out." I said and turn the T.V on.

"Oppa, please!!" She begged.

"Ugh, Jeon Somi.. You are so annoying! Just order it.. I'm really tired.." I said, trying to make an excuse.

"Why are you tired? It's because you miss Yeri unnie right?" She asked. Ha! Who says I miss her?

"Shut up!" I shrieked.

"Oppa! Let's go out and eat! I'm serious! I also want to walk around the streets and know more about Seoul!" She said.

"Nope.." I said.

"Please!" She begged almost crying.

Ok, I give up!

"Fine!" I said, rolling my eyes.

"Thanks, oppa! You wanna invite Yeri unnie?" She asked.

"Shut the hell up or else we'll not go out and eat." I said.

"Why do you have to be so cold hearted and rude? Sometimes, I pity aunty.." She said and I glared at her again. God! Please send her home quickly!

(End of Jungkook's Pov)

***

Yeri's Pov.

Taeyong and I finally end up at 'Chanyeol loves Nunyeol' restaurant.

What a strange name! I don't know that this kind of huge and expensive restaurant exists in Seoul.

(A/N:"Yeri unnie, don't you dare say it's strange because Chanyeol oppa loves me"😂)

"Yah! Lee Taeyong, what's this place? It's so strange! I never heard this kind of a strange restaurant name before!" I exclaimed.

"Don't say it's strange! I'm going to do it like this too, 'Lee Taeyong loves Kim Yerim'.. So, you better not say it's strange.." He said.

"WHAT?!!" I look to where the voice was coming from and to my surprise, it was Jungkook with his so called girlfriend 'Somi.'

But why will I care anyways?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello, love ones!

How are you all doing?

Anyway, who's ready for this Christmas?

Imma gonna play 'Mistletoe' cover by Austin Mahone at 24th December, (Christmas Eve)

Am I crazy?

I don't know?!

See you

                       -Nunyeol